PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I wouldn't say there is not one either but what I will say is this. City have claimed all along that they've done nothing wrong and have evidence to refute the allegations. As things stand, that's good enough for me because they said the same in the lead-up to CAS and came through on that statement. With that in mind, there won't be a whistleblower and there never will be one because if what City are telling us is true then no whistleblower exists. With that in mind, I will say that IMO while the PL will indeed have more "evidence", it will only be evidence that is open to interpretation in many different ways.

Of course, City could be lying to us and are actually guilty as fuck but that's highly unlikely IMO because it would be beyond stupid - and totally unnecessary - to do the things we're accused of.
It would also be stupid to not settle with the prem for punishment which would be less severe than the one the panel would give out at the end of a 12 week hearing. It would also be very stupid for building a £400m stadium expansion knowing we’re about to be sent down the leagues and all the tourists fuck off.

It would also be stupid to not settle with the prem for punishment which would be less severe than the one the panel would give out at the end of a 12 week hearing. It would also be very stupid for building a £400m stadium expansion knowing we’re about to be sent down the leagues and all the tourists fuck off.
Exactly. It makes no sense on so many fronts to let this get as far as it has if we knew we were bang to rights all along

Exactly. It makes no sense on so many fronts to let this get as far as it has if we knew we were bang to rights all along
do you actually believe sense and reason has anything to do with this whole thing? All it ever has been has been a well orchestrated smear campaign to placate the idiot fans of the cartel clubs into believing that the reason they are shite now is all citys fault and you only have to talk to rival fans and look at the press to know it has worked for them, one thing those lot are good at is spinning a narrative and marketing it, what is unfortunate for them is that the law and facts and figures has no time for their fantasies.

I am a City fan and I think we will be found innocent, but I also think we have to be balanced.

There is clearly more being discussed in this case then at CAS.

Our lawyers have agreed to the time frame for the hearing, must think that PL evidence must be at least 2 weeks worth, CAS was 1 day.

As to the question is their a whistleblower or significant credible evidence, we won’t know until after this case as it is confidential until we get the written judgement, so I wouldn’t say there is not one.

However, you are right no one has got public and would take a level of professionalism from the PL and red cartel beyond what they have done before, not to be shouting about it in the press.

But they have very good legal representation who will have advised the best way to do it.

There’s nothing wrong with being confident, I genuinely believe as in all cases we are going in on the basis that it is more likely we have not done it and so PL will need to have good evidence.

But until we actually know what they have (and they obviously have something to show as do we). Then we have no assurance.

I somehow think my point has got lost with people saying we have no defence to certain points, that would be very unlikely at this point.
Perhaps the PL evidence will only take up 10 minutes and the rest of the 2 weeks is for our counter evidence plus a bit of expenses padding?

They set the ball rolling with labour reforms in 2016 (?). It is now illegal to:
- change the terms of employment before the migrant arrives to fulfil a contract.
- Retain an employee’s passport.
- Refuse to allow an employee to leave in accordance with their contract.
- Attempt to prevent an employee from legally obtaining his exit pass from the police.
Etc etc
Overtime still in need of reform as employers can still insist on extra hours being worked. Domestic servants were included in the follow-up act, but enforcement is weak.
Still some way to go.
Good, solid and sustainable progress.

The population across all socio-economic sectors continues to grow exponentially and ALL ARE LEGAL !!

This Twitter page providing daily ‘leaks’ from the hearing is following the Magic Hat formula of turning up the gas on each post.

Magic hat started out with posts that we are guilty, them to improve on engagement and followers ramped it up to us being relegated. Then had to ramp it up further to being relegated to bottom of the pyramid. Then it was banned from returning for years. Then it was owners must sell. Then it was nobody will give evidence. Then it was clubs not spending this summer so they can mop up the players city are forced to sell etc etc etc.

Everyday is more sensationalised all for engagement.

Both are absolute fantasists.
Magic twat is marginally more credible than one claiming to have leaks from the hearing - that is quite obviously BS and not even worthy of discussion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.