PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Magic twat is marginally more credible than one claiming to have leaks from the hearing - that is quite obviously BS and not even worthy of discussion.
This is a fair point but Magic Hat got carried away by becoming a celebrity amongst Arsenal fans.

He/she couldn’t keep on regurgitating what was effectively the same story every day for 6 months so has to hit the ‘sensationalise’ button every day - and make it more serious - bigger punishment each time you to get more engagement.

The clown reporting the fantasy leaks will no doubt follow the same path

Think the level of evidence by both parties is a lot higher then at CAS which was just a 3 day trail (that finished slightly early).

In the same way we can clearly laugh at Arsenal fans claiming we provided no evidence. We have to accept that PL have larger amount of evidence, you can argue over credible etc.

But if you think they just have what CAS have, you are wrong
And how would you know if any of it is “substantial “
You don’t.
So you may well be wrong.

Is that a serious question?
What do you mean the guy presenting clearly things he is the an expert. I think he even refers to him as being in a legal field. Yet it doesn’t tally with what he says or how he says it so I wonder what checks are done.

What do you mean the guy presenting clearly things he is the an expert. I think he even refers to him as being in a legal field. Yet it doesn’t tally with what he says or how he says it so I wonder what checks are done.

I think he was suggesting that even asking the question gives much too much credibility to either the host or the guest. The only check by the host will have been: will this guy increase traffic on my site?

Btw, Magic Twat claims to be an accountant, not a lawyer iirc, and if it really is Harris, as we all suspect (and if it isn't, why, on God's green earth, would he have to distort his own voice), he is neither.

I think he was suggesting that even asking the question gives much too much credibility to either the host or the guest. The only check by the host will have been: will this guy increase traffic on my site?

Btw, Magic Twat claims to be an accountant, not a lawyer iirc, and if it really is Harris, as we all suspect (and if it isn't, why, on God's green earth, would he have to distort his own voice), he is neither.

Severe mental illness ?

You have to love the ambiguity of that dont you, being in the legal field could be anywhere from being a senior barrister to the postie at a high street solicitors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.