PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I get what you are saying but I haven't heard anything bad about UAE Team Emirates who now dominated pro cycling. Never heard scruffy Jim moaning that his team can't compete with UAE after a decade of his team being top
I think scruffy Jim likes his pet projects and after a spell doesn't really give a fuck.
Check out "we need to talk about about sir Jim Radcliffe" on YouTube,a critical look at his various ventures into sport and business dealings.

There is a little section in the Mail ON SUNDAY headed "TODAY'S GAMES after coments about the Villa v Utd game headed with a large 13 being the number of points picked up by Villa since the start of the season then the same for Chelsea v Forest game with a lage 1 showing that Chelsea have only won one of their games against Forest since Forest came back into the prem , the Brighton v Spurs has a large 110 followed by " Manchester City (115) have had more shots in the Premier League than Spurs who have had the most shots on target (45). .so even in that that there are sneaking in the 115

The investment in sports like golf and snooker have been about setting up competitions where all who are prepared to enter benefit.
If the investment in football was to be about huge money as overall sponsorship of competitions I think you would be seeing a different narrative.
In football the approach has been to buy individual clubs which obviously has a negative effect on the other participants ability to be successful,hence where the protectionism kicks in.
Who sponsors our oldest and most traditional cup competition?

Has there been much mention in the media and by rivals fans about United throwing filthy oil money around?

I've been out of the loop recently.
Yes, it’s been paraded non stop .
As has Sky’s comparison of the respective spend of the two teams on display at Villa Park today …………….Oh . Hang on !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.