PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not quietly confident, supremely. To the point, it feels like they already know the result.
I sit in front of the top brass in 125. Before every game I turn round and check out their faces as a gauge of what’s going on. They always look happy as fuck! Then I look to my left and see an extension being built that’s costing hundreds of millions. Then I look on the pitch and see gundo has come back. Cos I’m sure he would have left Barcelona to come back to a club that will soon be playing in the northern premier!

What's also interesting is other sports welcomes their investment.
Horse racing, Cycling, F1, Snooker to name us a few.
When you look at how other sports welcome the investment the only logical reason for Europe football to be against this is pure racism

But just look at what's been brought to Manchester, best academy in the world, investment in the local area, We are without doubt the best run Club in world football.

Give me our owner over any American.
Amen brother!

Who sponsors our oldest and most traditional cup competition?
You're kind of missing the point mate,with the golf,boxing and snooker the money being offered is blowing everyone else out of the water.
Creating a new competition with ludicrous money on offer is not a option currently with football as it has been in other sports.
That's not to say it won't happen in the future.

You're kind of missing the point mate,with the golf,boxing and snooker the money being offered is blowing everyone else out of the water.
Creating a new competition with ludicrous money on offer is not a option currently with football as it has been in other sports.
That's not to say it won't happen in the future.
Part of the point surely is the selective nature of the sportswashing criticism. Some funding from the UAE seems to be perfectly fine while some is immoral and outrageous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.