PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I just wonder where the tens of millions of pounds the Premier league are spending on these cases comes from?
Have they had to borrow it? If they already had this kind of cash kicking around, why isn’t it used to help all kinds of football related ventures from the grass roots up?
Apart from a large bosom, City my club are my favourite “thing” , just wish I could enjoy it without all the politics ..
It comes from PL revenues. Each club is effectively paying a share of the legal costs - basically the total spent is deducted from what is distributed to all clubs next year.

Pics of examples?
Some huge tits here

man-utd-fans-at-sam-platts-pub-manchester-united-fans-celebrate-champions-E88JRP.jpg

just about to fly to Tenerife for a social media-free week of alcohol and sunshine. A complete break from twitter spite and bile.

I should know better at 60, but why do I feel as though I'm going to find myself in a brawl as soon as somebody spots my City tee shirt and spouts utter drivel?
Sometimes I find when trying to engage in sensible conversation with friends who support other teams on these PL/UEFA charges matters, that I'm really only left with the option of getting in touch with my 'Inner Psychopath'.

Doesn't make for me to be the ideal dinner guest, I'll accept that. But it certainly does sort the men out from the boys!

Let this be your watchword when visiting The Canaries! Have a lovely holiday and don't let the b*ggers grind you down!

just about to fly to Tenerife for a social media-free week of alcohol and sunshine. A complete break from twitter spite and bile.

I should know better at 60, but why do I feel as though I'm going to find myself in a brawl as soon as somebody spots my City tee shirt and spouts utter drivel?
I had a row with an Arsenal fan in Malta a couple of weeks ago and my best mate who was with me and also a massive blue had one with a scouser. It’s getting very toxic out there.

So let's say, eg we have negotiated a deal with Etihad Airways for £75m/year for 10 years. The PL said it was not FMV using the unlawful APT framework, and eg said only £25m/year is approved. That leaves us down £500m in a decade. Is this second hearing going to make a ruling ie £75m is legal so the PL have no right to cap this deal. That's all I want to know, someone please clarify wtf is Part 2 of the tribunal going to determine....

Edit Is it not material that Etihad Airways revenues are approx $6.5b per year so £75m/year is only approx 1% of the total !, that's chicken feed. The tribunal should just wave it through imho..
I think they are still working out if it fmv for the PL, CL and world club champions to get as big a sponsorship deal as the club that finished 8th .

Sometimes I find when trying to engage in sensible conversation with friends who support other teams on these PL/UEFA charges matters, that I'm really only left with the option of getting in touch with my 'Inner Psychopath'.

Doesn't make for me to be the ideal dinner guest, I'll accept that. But it certainly does sort the men out from the boys!

Let this be your watchword when visiting The Canaries! Have a lovely holiday and don't let the b*ggers grind you down!
I’ve found that when football -> I support City -> 115 -> CAS etc comes up when talking to ‘random’ people, that it follows a few paths.
1. They want to discuss, and learn, as they are football fans.
2. They don’t want to discuss, as they are fixed in their beliefs and are exclusively Liverpool/united/arsenal fans.

In both categories I find that 100% of the time they don’t know what the CAS result actually was and meant, and ditto they have no idea on any of the 115/130 charges, just that City are guilty of it all.

They also have no clue on Master’s getting the job, Parry, Gill, hateful 8, Arsenal letter writing, United £40m+£35m PSR allowances , the continuous rule changes to stifle anybody but the cartel , Liverpool £54m allowance for stadium hole digging, Liverpool hacking and its ‘time barred’ potential investigation, ffp idea being about debt originally… etc

Category 2 discussions are terminated within seconds/minutes, as it’s clearly a waste of breath

I’ve found that when football -> I support City -> 115 -> CAS etc comes up when talking to ‘random’ people, that it follows a few paths.
1. They want to discuss, and learn, as they are football fans.
2. They don’t want to discuss, as they are fixed in their beliefs and are exclusively Liverpool/united/arsenal fans.

In both categories I find that 100% of the time they don’t know what the CAS result actually was and meant, and ditto they have no idea on any of the 115/130 charges, just that City are guilty of it all.

They also have no clue on Master’s getting the job, Parry, Gill, hateful 8, Arsenal letter writing, United £40m+£35m PSR allowances , the continuous rule changes to stifle anybody but the cartel , Liverpool £54m allowance for stadium hole digging, Liverpool hacking and its ‘time barred’ potential investigation, ffp idea being about debt originally… etc

Category 2 discussions are terminated within seconds/minutes, as it’s clearly a waste of breath
I just can't be arsed entering in discussions with either type these days, the former just takes too long when I'm enjoying myself and the latter aren't worth my breath.

Both types though share a slice of 'Mrs Moon would get pissed off with me'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.