PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think the 10 week thing could be a smokescreen to give the panel time to consider the outcome without the gobshites in the media writing bollocks in their pathetic attempts to pressure them.

Maybe 5 week hearing, 5 weeks to make a decision?

Exactly! I have no idea how this one man and his dog social media operation has all of a sudden become an authoritative source

The Athletic? It may be many things, but it's not a "one man his dog social media operation'. It was bought a couple of years ago for over half a billion dollars, and they poached the chief football writers from a few of the national newspapers when they launched.

I would not be surprised if they're spending more money on football writing than anyone else in the UK, apart from the BBC.

The PL has lost it entirely, it is now questioning the integrity and veracity of its OWN independent panel.

Tbh I suspect most supporters realise that the PL is in a fucking deep hole , and can't stop digging !

A total shambles that should convince the non-cabal members that their interests are not best served getting behind Masters and cohorts .

The Athletic? It may be many things, but it's not a "one man his dog social media operation'. It was bought a couple of years ago for over half a billion dollars, and they poached the chief football writers from a few of the national newspapers when they launched.

I would not be surprised if they're spending more money on football writing than anyone else in the UK, apart from the BBC.

It needs flushing.

The Athletic has continued to lose money after the Times Company bought it, though revenue has increased. The Times reported that the sports site had lost about $36 million from the time of the acquisition to the end of 2022. The Athletic operates separately from The Times's newsroom and sports section.12 Jun 2023

The Athletic Lays Off Nearly 4% of Its Newsroom

Another day, another shit Guardian article.

Apparently United are confident that if we are found guilty in this case Omar Berrada will face 'no repercussions'. Also 'there are no suggestions of wrongdoing' in his time with us.

All good then...

Reactions: Bez
Another day, another shit Guardian article.

Apparently United are confident that if we are found guilty in this case Omar Berrada will face 'no repercussions'. Also 'there are no suggestions of wrongdoing' in his time with us.

All good then...
Just regurgitating the Mail story as it's negative against little ol Citeh,it's what these publications do for revenue and have done for 15 years.Note there's no "actual " quotes in there!

It needs flushing.

The Athletic has continued to lose money after the Times Company bought it, though revenue has increased. The Times reported that the sports site had lost about $36 million from the time of the acquisition to the end of 2022. The Athletic operates separately from The Times's newsroom and sports section.12 Jun 2023

The Athletic Lays Off Nearly 4% of Its Newsroom

so has the dog been sacked? ;-)

I'm not sure it can have it's own independent panel tbh. Bit of an oxymoron that
it refers to itself doesnt it, from a panel of independent judges that it has previously selected, so its basically saying it doesnt trust those people because they didnt agree with them, or maybe i have misunderstood how the panel is formed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.