PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It needs flushing.

The Athletic has continued to lose money after the Times Company bought it, though revenue has increased. The Times reported that the sports site had lost about $36 million from the time of the acquisition to the end of 2022. The Athletic operates separately from The Times's newsroom and sports section.12 Jun 2023

The Athletic Lays Off Nearly 4% of Its Newsroom

So, quite clearly not a "one man his dog social media operation". Unless that 4% is the dog's left ear :o

Just regurgitating the Mail story as it's negative against little ol Citeh,it's what these publications do for revenue and have done for 15 years.Note there's no "actual " quotes in there!
Of course it's complete and utter bollocks. Obviously United fans will lap it up but even a slight amount of thought about it would lead most people to conclude that nobody knows what the evidence (or lack of) is.

The PL seem to want to repeatedly run into barbed wire fences, which suggests to me that they are being told what to do by key stakeholders rather than making their own decisions. Is Ricky Disasters a puppet? If so, you may see him performing at your local Punch n Judy show.

it refers to itself doesnt it, from a panel of independent judges that it has previously selected, so its basically saying it doesnt trust those people because they didnt agree with them, or maybe i have misunderstood how the panel is formed.

The PL appears to think that selecting a panel of
" independent judges " would be the solution to their issues with member clubs , whereas they have been handed a bomb in the post with the findings.

A master(s)plan ( pun intended ) that has truly backfired and left them scrambling around.

Karma ?

Having had the security of the cabal previously providing their cover, this " unexpected - though fuck knows why when they are seeking to punish certain member clubs, backlash has exposed them and demonstrated their complete lack of integrity and judgement.

As the chair of the Parliamentary Enquiry said to Masters -
" you don't know what you're doing " and these fallouts are proving her to be absolutly correct, and justified beyond doubt.

Last edited:
I'm convinced these flurry of cases against other clubs are being used as test cases for what the PL can / cannot get away with when our Case is dealt with

If you are correct, I am not sure they are going to learn much.

They are in a fucking deep hole and blindly intent on digging deeper imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.