PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I remember the story well but I can honestly say that I can never recall Wenger having anything to do with it. As @Dribble just said, it was the NW-based teams who were moaning about it.
ArseAnal & Spuds had similar issues with Chelsea in the London region, which is where Wenger came into it.

To compete, Everton offered very generous "expenses" to parents for travel to matches & for accommodation across the UK & Europe, amounting to £2000+ per month.

It worked for a while, but because things were falling apart for the PL team, which filtered down through the club, the generous "expenses" scheme ultimately ended up mostly attracting the kids who didn't make it at City, ManUre & Liverpool.

I cannot find footage of wenger adding his ' financial doping' to the caper along with whisky spouting its cheating ( on repeat) but i can recall they were running around with further paperwork to sign....

In fact looking at that Mail article the way theyve long-armed whisky you could be led to believe it was mufc youth team coach's that were rallying around getting other clubs involved.....useing their gaffers m.o

Mcoist is like Drury, when you only used to here them now & again, they seemed a breath of fresh air. Now we hear them every week following their paymasters line, you realise they're no better. Listening to Lee Dixon on US Network is completely different to when he's commentating on ITV.

Mcoist is like Drury, when you only used to here them now & again, they seemed a breath of fresh air. Now we hear them every week following their paymasters line, you realise they're no better. Listening to Lee Dixon on US Network is completely different to when he's commentating on ITV.
What, he's not bald and ugly in the US?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.