PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Most commentators now are shit.
This bloke on Chelsea games not bad.
Ours were OK yesterday.
I don't mind mccoist either.
But the rest no ta.
And this joint commentator on Chelsea game is fucking terrible
Quite enjoy Mccoist. Makes a change to listen to someone who actually sounds like he enjoys his job and tries to focus on the positives in games where he can

Quite enjoy Mccoist. Makes a change to listen to someone who actually sounds like he enjoys his job and tries to focus on the positives in games where he can
Mcoist used to be ok. But he’s an absolute bell whaft these days. He’s realised he’ll make far more money if he slags us off

Mcoist used to be ok. But he’s an absolute bell whaft these days. He’s realised he’ll make far more money if he slags us off
I think they all have to tow the line when City are playing.
But neville.
Owen.
Mcmanatwat.
Carragher.
Struridge.
Rooney.
No ta .
Foreign channel straight away.
Never watch sly or tnt.
Sometimes I watch on Portuguese channel in Portuguese anything but any of those scouse or rag twats

I think they all have to tow the line when City are playing.
But neville.
Owen.
Mcmanatwat.
Carragher.
Struridge.
Rooney.
No ta .
Foreign channel straight away.
Never watch sly or tnt.
Sometimes I watch on Portuguese channel in Portuguese anything but any of those scouse or rag twats
Oh I forgot the worst one.
Wio the smack head who cheated on his misses when she was dying.
What a low life piece of shit.
Remember when he was getting giddy ollies at the wheel

Is this seriously true? Is there anything online about this?

It was seriously true at the time, though last time i looked it didnt exist...

Wenger & fergie twinned financial doping into st. Bede's...if i recall right a youth tem had recently bounced utd and sunderland ( one of em 9-0 or 9-1 with half a dozen in the other/ vicky verky)

The quote from the murderers was ' you wont get away with that' or something to that effect

*A snippet ^....the interview i seen wenger was frothing at the mouth...must have been a good drink in it for him...whisky called it cheating in that ' he could of killed him manner...

Last edited:
This line of thought from Wenger is not new and was first revealed to an astonished world some four years ago (I believe though can't be absolutely sure of the timing).
Wenger was very complementary about Khaldoon a few years ago in the press. He also questioned City's alleged guilt and was very doubtful there was any substance to it.

Wenger & fergie twinned financial doping into st. Bede's...if i recall right a youth tem had recently bounced utd and sunderland ( one of em 9-0 or 9-1 with half a dozen in the other/ vicky verky)

The quote from the murderers was ' you wont get away with that' or something to that effect

A snippet ^....the interview i seen wenger was frothing at the mouth...must have been a good drink in it for him...whisky called it cheating in that ' he could of killed him manner...
It was the Northwest based PL teams ManUre, Red & Blue Dippers, & Blackburn who complained, as City were hoovering up all the best local young talent, enabling us to splatter opposition teams by ridiculous scorelines. They threatened to boycott matches against City in protest, but IIRC little came of it bar bellyaching to the media.

Dunno about Liverpool & Blackburn, but ManUre & Everton definitely had similar private school arrangements with their kids. However, it was also the revolutionary high tech CFA & the social education side City offered that wowed most parents, hence ManUre being seriously pissed that the children of many of their players went to City.

*A snippet ^....the interview i seen wenger was frothing at the mouth...must have been a good drink in it for him...whisky called it cheating in that ' he could of killed him manner...
I remember the story well but I can honestly say that I can never recall Wenger having anything to do with it. As @Dribble just said, it was the NW-based teams who were moaning about it.

He loves his job, Fletch. He really does.

He made a great run there, he really did.

They want to be getting out on this right wing, they really do.

McCoist!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.