PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Mcoist is like Drury, when you only used to here them now & again, they seemed a breath of fresh air. Now we hear them every week following their paymasters line, you realise they're no better. Listening to Lee Dixon on US Network is completely different to when he's commentating on ITV.
Does Lee not hate us in America then?

I think they all have to tow the line when City are playing.
But neville.
Owen.
Mcmanatwat.
Carragher.
Struridge.
Rooney.
No ta .
Foreign channel straight away.
Never watch sly or tnt.
Sometimes I watch on Portuguese channel in Portuguese anything but any of those scouse or rag twats
I prefer to watch City matches on Portuguese channels with the sound muted ... Just to be sure

To me it always seems like Micah likes us but is shilling for the money big time. Lee on the other hand genuinely seems to dislike us more every time I see him.

They both shill mate, but Lee was at least a City fan when he was younger but Richards isn't an never was.

Out of the two I prefer the tosser Dixon for that reason :)

Must be a media thread for who likes us and who doesn't?

On the hearing, is this week 6 finishing? I've lost track. If it's still going at all, that is. It all seems so watertight, even more so than I thought it would be - no more photos of lawyers, no more information from media etc. Even the apt case a couple of people on here heard (credibility of sources unknown!) that we were doing well in our arguments. But on this...nothing! I understand that's commonplace in serious litigation stuff but for fans it's frustrating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.