PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I prefer to watch City matches on Portuguese channels with the sound muted ... Just to be sure

Been there, done that. I was beginning to think all the English commentators were drunk when watching us with their Ruben Diash and Matteush Nunesh until I listened to a Portguese channel to get away from anything Carragher had to say.

Been there, done that. I was beginning to think all the English commentators were drunk when watching us with their Ruben Diash and Matteush Nunesh until I listened to a Portguese channel to get away from anything Carragher had to say.

The obsession with trying to pronounce foreign names of people and even players is obscene, it's only us that do it.

Yep, end of week 6 today. Like you, I'm surprised there have been no leaks of any sort from either side. Posters on here have heard before the hearing started that the club are super confident so I thought we may get a feel for how things might be going once it got underway. As you say, its been watertight so far but I can't see that continuing up to the point when the verdict drops. If you think back to CAS, Pep's body language and comments in the lead-up to the verdict were positive so he clearly knew the outcome. Then Ian Cheeseman tweeted something a few days prior. On the night before the announcement I got a WhatsApp off a mate saying that we'd won as someone who runs one of the OSC branches had heard it through a club employee on the Friday and couldn't help but spout off about it down the pub on the Saturday night!

Yep.

Anyone who wants to know the outcome just has to look at how Pep is reacting in the days before the decision.

I think the CAS verdict was on the Monday and on the Saturday before Pep was asked after the game if he was confident about the result and he responded 'Yeah, yeah' with this huge smile on his face.

And it's hopeless. There are some movements the English tongue can't make. Or so I've been told in the many countries in which I've lived.

The French don't care.

'The UK' in French is Royaume-Uni. Great Britain is Grande Bretagne and England is of course Angleterre. Scotland is I think Ecosse and London is Londre

They know how to throw a spanner in the works :)

But seriously when people are learning to speak when they are younger their soft palate is developed for that language.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.