PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Don’t know why but I’ve just had the unnerving feeling that Gary Cook is involved somehow, he’d know where the initial bodies are buried, given the charges stretch back to his time, and now he’s got a job with the Saudis, perfect timing for the barcodes, and full protection from the Saudi regime when he turns star witness…..I do love a conspiracy theory
Just NO.

i wonder how other PL clubs' last 10+ years accounts would stand up to being picked through with a fine tooth comb - especially the 2 red shites? I guess we'll never find out - make no mistake, the PL is run by those 2 and they are orchestrating this latest attack.
Don't forget Nottingham Forest also.

No, I meant what I said, any club deserves punishment for breaking the rules they've signed up to.

If the club didn't like or believe in FFP they could and should have challenged it. That's what the legal process is there for. Signing up to follow the rules and then breaking them for 9 years isn't an acceptable way to go about things.
Are any of the charges to do with breaking FFP rules for 9 years though? I thought most of them are nothing to do with FFP?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.