PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

A fine for non-cooperation and maybe some small technical breaches that many other clubs would likely also be found to have committed if scrutinised to the same degree.

Relegation and title-stripping are hyperbolic nonsense being espoused by an increasingly partisan and disingenuous press.
Indeed, if anyone think's that the other clubs aren't upto no good then they are only thinking of football allegiances before using their brain.

If you put all of this in comparison to United, they're ultimately registered in the Cayman Islands for tax reasons. No-one will investigate that because apparently with the Premier League you can't structure your company to invest your own money but you can structure your company to pay less tax.

Thank fuck for you colin
Simple question... are they looking at the same rule book you are , being kind to the PL it seems to be different , but I've long believed there is different rules for us and some others

City's accounts must be the most scrutinized ever. It seem unlikely to me that the PL will have found something which was not found by the previous investigations.
They might have an ex-city player/staff providing evidence. I don’t know how likely that is but it’s crossed my mind. Would help them no end in proving that we made image rights payments off the books, or that people received part of their pay in alternative ways, off of City’s books. But I don’t know how it works - if someone was able to show they received payments in such a fashion, are they able to say that and not face any consequences themselves? I’m rambling, just thoughts that I’ve had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.