PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

When this has all played out one thing for sure is our relationship with the prem will have to be vastly different going forward, assuming the prem survives in the form it is now. I understand that we probably don't want to change the prem to much as it is a multi million dollar business for us , but the otherside of me wants the prem shown as the corrupt entity it is, and utterly razed to the ground in a scorched earth policy, and hopefully something with a more sporting ethos replace it. But unfortunately money and greed will be the basis for any new football direction in this country .

Don't forget that, according to Tony Evans (no friend of MCFC), the LFC Directors' nickname for Soriano is "the terrorist." That gives you a flavour of the bile which has been going on for years with these people. When you dig into any of these corporate battles you virtually always find they are driven by personal grudges and hatred.

Yet, City have recently sucked up to LFC.(email, announcement)

As this unfolds, that fact that we’ve done that is more and more insane.

Who at City authorised it?

Just a bland statement from the Club.

They want our undivided support, I personally thing they should be giving us more.
I think it was perfect. They let the league know they’re cunts for not telling City they were releasing charges. They said they have irrefutable evidence to counter their charges. Lastly, they quite bluntly say they’re looking forward to putting all this bollocks to bed.

What more do you want?

When this has all played out one thing for sure is our relationship with the prem will have to be vastly different going forward, assuming the prem survives in the form it is now. I understand that we probably don't want to change the prem to much as it is a multi million dollar business for us , but the otherside of me wants the prem shown as the corrupt entity it is, and utterly razed to the ground in a scorched earth policy, and hopefully something with a more sporting ethos replace it. But unfortunately money and greed will be the basis for any new football direction in this country .
I rekon if we get found guilty I think the super league will rear its head again and this time I'd probably back it, its amazing that they're charging us for financial breaches there just out to get us and the premier league are so corrupt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.