PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I cannot be sure who actually knows stuff and what is supposition. I read in one article that many of the 110 PL Rules’ infringements are the same infringement repeated over 9-10 years, so possibly 10 offences x 10 years. If correct, disprove 1 you disprove 10.

If City have tried to circumvent any PL rules, then I’m surprised that, with all our resources, we have left a trail that PL auditors were able to uncover, unless, possibly, they got “insider” assistance.

Of course they can ask for stuff and it’s a good idea to give it but I carnt see what they would be given that’s different. And the PL are not charging us just because they don’t have information.
We don't know the details yet, but there is a distinct possibility that they are charging us because they don't have information because we've withheld it. One of the things CAS said was that they believed it wouldn't have got to them if we'd cooperated in the first place.

No. Auditors would say they were also misled if that case was proved.
I realise that you’re getting bombarded with questions, so apologies for adding another! Is it really plausible that we would’ve been able to continually deceive/mislead a firm as credible as BDO over such a long period of time? Would it be pretty damaging to their reputation if this was all going on directly under their noses?

can we run with this about inflated figures ?
come on United, show us your books before you start calling us cheats ? they have been at for years

article-2308323-194358DC000005DC-869_634x755.jpg

Maybe for a reason, we will find out in the coming months.
Fingers crossed we have, I'd of thought we'd of leaked alot of things regarding other clubs after the uefa case especially at the hateful 8, so I don't think we have much on them personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.