PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

finally caught up think we will all feel a lot better on friday when pep confirms his commitment to the club. that alone will tell me hes been assured we have done nothing wrong. as many have pointed out both parties seem to have to much to lose in this and i can only see some form of deal being reached otherwise this will drag on for maybe another 10 years if not more as i just cant see city accepting any kind of punishment that makes us look guilty and will go as far as possible no matter how long it takes.
If he doesn't confirm his commitment then our arses will be twitching even more.

Gary Neville of all people stating the red shirts are jealous of likkle City & driving the PL’s agenda, he does throw in a few cheap shots, and believes the rags would be top dog if it was down to sustainability (that bit’s delusional) but it seems he’s stayed true to his opinion of the game needing an independent regulator. I wasn’t aware that we where supporters of it till Monday, so I guess he finds himself in a strange position, the fact he has come out in support of an inde-rep so strongly is forcing him to adopt a positive approach to City (on this front anyway) I’m sure he is well aware of our stance on governance & it makes you think if an unlikely alliance is forming ? Yeah I know gniac !

We don't know the details yet, but there is a distinct possibility that they are charging us because they don't have information because we've withheld it. One of the things CAS said was that they believed it wouldn't have got to them if we'd cooperated in the first place.
Surely they could only charge us with non cooperation. Not the things they have charged us with if they don’t have the evidence. The police don’t charge people with murder etc because they think they did it or because they don’t cooperate.

Not sure it's been mentioned but upon reading into these charges some of them are down to us not complying with UEFA's FFP rules is that correct? If so then what the fuck does that have to do with the premier league? So if a club breaks the UEFA FFP rules and get punished with fines, points deductions etc then that club can/will then get nailed a 2nd time with further punishment from a totally separate organisation? That's absolutely outrageous... So UEFA can't punish us over a certain time period and therefore no punishment but the premier league can stroll in and issue punishments for breaching another organisations rules even though the organisation who's rules have been breached have issued zero punishment?! Absolute fuckin madness by an organisation that doesn't believe in double jeopardy for a penalty and a red card as they don't believe in being punished twice absolutely laughable... Maybe they should introduce that jeopardy rule into their own FFP rules eh the wankers.

The FFP rules by Uefa are mirrored by the premier league as well. That is why when Uefa charged City on the 14th of February 2020 the premier league automatically opened up an investigation as well.

Worse actually. More **** clubs. At the mo we are being marginalised by english **** clubs. A ESL would comprise of not only english **** clubs but also european **** clubs. And the european **** clubs are probably bigger cunts than the english **** clubs
Basically a complete shower of shit cunts all round then

Another thought is what would be the impact to the UK government and locally Manchester if Abu Dhabi pulled out of all investments and loans etc, due to the treatment of them as City owners
But we’ve been saying we are not owned by Abu Dhabi state.

Exactly. Much as we don't want to admit it, City are small fry in all if this, a minor investment in the grander scheme of things.

Reputational damage extends beyond the Club and I don't believe the Premier League have truly digested what the ramifications are for years to come.

I suspect Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour will want to be heard personally by these spunk bubble fuck-wits.
Liam Gallagher likes this post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.