PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s this TH,………Khaldoon in the dock, and would it be others? that is blinding my thoughts, it keeps coming back to this, these are serious allegations, fraud, talking prison stretches here, won’t ever be trusted again in the business world, That’s not just Jesus, that’s Jesus Mary and Joseph!, we are getting so many extremes in the media, from what could lead to this scenario above to someone like Solkeh ( pardon the spelling) saying “ most people think it will be a couple of points deduction“ I was really surprised by that yesterday, I know people think he is a know nowt, but i thought that statement was the most bizarre thing of all the shit flying around yesterday , but what the friggin hell do I know

More than that **** mate.

we wanted to fit in, we wanted to be liked for so long. this is where it got us...
Soriano built zero bridges in football politics in last 10 years, if anything they hate us now more than at the beginning.
our whole club PR is a sham, everyone and his dog was spouting lies about us to no end for years in media, twitter etc.

Apologies if already posted - thought Stephen (@twosips) did well here. I couldn't be in a room with a load of fans who have already decided we're guilty (because they want to believe this recent domination on the pitch has been doped by some marketing deals off it?!) and smirking their way into debates with snide digs. Carragher included. And especially that Spurs fan who, for some reason, thinks they've been held back by City over the past 15 years when they've challenged for the league once and beaten by fucking Leicester. Bottlejobs.

Fair play to Neville too (I know) who calls out FFP for what it is. A scheme to keep certain clubs at the top of the pile while the rest have to sit and watch playing happy families.

Again, as I said yesterday, it boils down to a man being told he isn't allowed to spend his money how he wants to and because of that supposedly breaking these made-up, self-protective rules to be able to compete. Let that sink in. A load of horseshit.

I thought @twosips (who blocked me on Twitter for **ck all ) spoke really well on the overlap to be honest. Just a shame he didn’t mention the £50m stadium costs Liverpool used to get through FFP.

The Super League isn't happening. This is simply a play to redress the balance in the Premier League towards those clubs who believe they are the reason for the large TV deals in the first instance.

Each of the English clubs who signed up for the Super League were eventually forced to come back with their tails between their legs and sign an agreement not to try again, with a £300m fine for any such attempt.

So now they want a Super League under the umbrella of the Premier League, where mid to lower teams will vote for the vested interests of keeping United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and the Murderers in the equation.

City are the fall guy for it. Whether to take us to the wall or render us uncompetitive on and off the pitch for a period of time that provides no threat and tarred forever.

We want an independent regulator.

Even clubs like West Ham and Bournemouth don't want that.

Turkeys will always vote for Christmas, even if means taking their chances the butcher won't put them on the chopping block for a while.
How about Primer plus league ?
2 times more money and many more ?hateful 8 not invited.

The rabbit hole tin foil conspiracy brigade who delight us all at every opportunity with some shit meme on social media about how they never believe MSM and only ever 'research for the truth' these days have certainly dropped their guard with this one.

I hate to break it to you and others mate, but these history clubs don't pay the media.

They don't need any help or motivation to write shit about City.

We are simply gatecrashers to a closed shop and that familiarity with them means clicks mean pounds for them.

A generation of brain washed gimps, trying to smear City's achievements and ensure the current and next generations aren't Blues.

Clear and obvious...
Reminds me of this (no offence):

You cannot hope to bribe or twist

(thank God!) the British journalist.

But, seeing what the man will do

unbribed, there’s no occasion to

Not sure it's been mentioned but upon reading into these charges some of them are down to us not complying with UEFA's FFP rules is that correct? If so then what the fuck does that have to do with the premier league? So if a club breaks the UEFA FFP rules and get punished with fines, points deductions etc then that club can/will then get nailed a 2nd time with further punishment from a totally separate organisation? That's absolutely outrageous... So UEFA can't punish us over a certain time period and therefore no punishment but the premier league can stroll in and issue punishments for breaching another organisations rules even though the organisation who's rules have been breached have issued zero punishment?! Absolute fuckin madness by an organisation that doesn't believe in double jeopardy for a penalty and a red card as they don't believe in being punished twice absolutely laughable... Maybe they should introduce that jeopardy rule into their own FFP rules eh the wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.