PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Even the very best make mistakes.
Mistakes? In order for City to have done what the Prem has charged they are basically a corrupt organization from top to bottom willfully running a quasi-criminal enterprise for the better part of FIFTEEN years while conspiring with or defrauding an entire sub industry including investors (Spring Lake), auditors, players, managers, agents, officials, supporters and whoever else. Not buying it. This is a matter of intentional extreme overkill by the Prem in the hopes that something or other might stick while at the same time attempting to hinder our ability to succeed on the pitch and in the transfer market. I'm past opinions. This is the reality for anyone with the slightest bit of savvy of how the wheels go round and round. Are you sitting there and watching...

Or alternatively they don't bother looking at our evidence, and just slap us with a guilty verdict on all counts and hand out the maximum punishment! Not that I'd expect that from an independent panel of course
Likely giving good reason for a Gov to decide they cannot self regulate.

Sadly I agree with you. If you're a top player will you seriously want to come to us ? It's like we will now be known forever as the cheats. We are tarnished.

If we win this case I sincerely hope City sue the PL big time over our reputation being badly tarnished, so badly leading to all sorts of problems in the future.

Jude Bellingham likes this post...

I don't understand your question at all. Do you not think, if that was an option, we'd have done it some time in the last four years?
What I asked was,
If on the 23rd is it, they the PL get our answers they then go away look at them, together with some parts of evidence we have,
Is it plausible they may say, right we have had MCFC answer to our claims and we have decided there is no case to answer.
But we have very sternly warned MCFC about there responsibility of full cooperation in the future.

But deep down think,, we ain't going with this, we loose were deep in the doda

It’s been three days since the PL charges and I’m already finding the whole thing pretty draining. Not spending the next three years (potentially) fretting until a judgement is actually made. Fuck that! It’s no good for my mental health for a start. Just want to get back to enjoying football, or at least trying to, again.

Still think that we’ll ultimately prevail again, as at CAS, and that talk of relegation, losing titles etc is fanciful. Fans of other clubs and certain journalists are getting giddy, and things seem grim at the moment, but the story will drift away in the minds of most over the coming weeks and months.

With no immediate threat to the club’s future, I hope we go absolutely balls out in the coming transfer windows and add more trophies to our cabinet. Demonstrate that we’re not going away anytime soon, despite what they wish.
I know it seems far fetched over a game of football but it genuinely does affect my mental state . Last few days waking up and the first thing on my mind is this fiasco . I just have a constant numb feeling over it . I just want to enjoy the football on the pitch .
I’ve avoided all social media platforms and have only been on the Bluemoon Forum. I hate the Prem league that much i can’t stomach watching any other games (like last night for instance ) all my effort is just watching the blues . Very sad state of affairs but I’ll never stop watching City or else they really have won and we should never forget that !

Can’t see how it lasts 4 months to be honest. As I’ve posted, all stands or falls on charge 1. City‘s board of directors, auditors, accountants and Uncle Tom Cobbley and all would to have have been involved in a massive conspiracy for 10 years. If the accounts are legitimate, then the Mancini and Toure things disappear as does everything else.
It’s only if charge 1 is proven that it’s relevant but, to be fair, if charge 1 is proven then we will deserve the shit storm that will follow.
This was, essentially, the charge that CAS said was cobblers and unbelievable…….

It's not as simple as that, I don't think, but it's only a maximum of 10 actual offences I would guess that have led to these breaches.

It doesn't take that long if people don't want it to.

What I asked was,
If on the 23rd is it, they the PL get our answers they then go away look at them, together with some parts of evidence we have,
Is it plausible they may say, right we have had MCFC answer to our claims and we have decided there is no case to answer.

But we have very sternly warned MCFC about there responsibility of full cooperation in the future.

But deep down think,, we ain't going with this, we loose were deep in the doda

Why would we not have given it to them yet though?

Although he’s undoubtedly a horrible bastard, he can legitimately say what he’s said. In 1861 the locomotive act introduced a 10 MPH with the red flag act subsequently reducing that to 4 MPH in the country and 2 MPH in town. Following much lobbying the speed limit was increased to 14 and then 20 MPH before, in 1930, all speed limits for cars were abolished. So, you could have broken the law, from 1861 to 1930 whilst believing that there should actually be no speed limits!
In Wales the Dickheads in charge want us back in the 1860's again - they are making the default speed limit on all town and city roads this year 20mph!!!

FFS!

Carragher is a piece of shit. He does it ALL the time. All of this coming from a **** who gobbed at a young girl for laughing at his club because they got beat.

How’s that moral compass of yours carra. Grade A twat.

Liverpool FC. Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

Never a truer phrase spoken!

Spitty is a prime example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.