PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I agree fully.
Our owner was not wanted by the establishment from day 1
This attitude will remain as long as he continues his investment.

The PL biased rules are for City particularly to observe to the letter both on and off the field.
Not fair of course but it is their rules so they don't intend it to be fair.
Their message continues to say to Sheikh M we told you not to invest in our league.

Surely we understand this will never change by now.?

If there's no independent regulator it never will.

Fair and equitable regulations imposed from without are put in place for many reasons, but they (usually) have a key component that states that the weak should not be at the mercy of the powerful, that's true in all walks of life. Without effective rules, the logic of power dictates that those with power command and those without obey.

A semi self governing organisation like the PL can circumvent this to an extent, by making regulations from within, like FFP, a set of rules drafted by the powerful in the interests of the powerful, which the weaker members are compelled to sign if they want to stay inside the PL tent.

That's what's happened here,

Any dispassionate observer can see that whether City broke the rules or not, these rules were clearly designed to break City and any club that might aspire to be like City, and are now being used for the very purpose for which they were written. These rules are ridiculous, they actively discourage inward investment and are clearly in place to maintain the supremacy of a greedy cartel of favoured clubs.

Nevertheless the whole pantomime will rumble on, costing many millions of Pounds and whatever the conclusion the real message is, don't mess with the cartel.

Last edited:
Sky reporting on the new plans for a European Super League and Spunkbubble Solhekol stating it`s selfish and all based on greed. You 2 faced twat, you`ve been banging on about MCFC being guilty over the past few days of breaches of Premier League rules, the same rules that are also based upon a "selfish and greedy" cartel.

NB - the term Spunkbubble used with L.Gallagher`s permission
His paymasters at Sky are terrified that it will happen and that they won't get a piece of the pie, hence the unbalanced reporting. Sky are perfectly happy, however, to bring along monstrosities like The Hundred in cricket. The future of the longer, traditional forms of the game is threatened by Sky's cheerleading of this competition. They're rank, stinking hypocrites.

I can only assume that the Premier League have an informant from within the club, whether it be a former backroom staff member, player etc that can back up their charges against the club.

I cannot believe they can prove any of the charges they have levied against us other than the “Noncooperation” without such a back up.
This might explain why the normal inspection of our accounts each year were passed.

If this scenario exists - then it adds more credence to their charges and City will need to discredit such evidence.

If it were the case, the Premier League would have produced it/them in the four years we have be dragging it out and simply put us to bed in any of the three Premier League titles we have won during that same period.

It's gone this long because we chose to do it this way and this is the Premier League basically passing the baton over after hitting a brick wall.

If people recall, neither us or the Premier League wanted anything of the investigation out until the Daily Mail challenged it in the public interest!

Brilliant! Sock puppet Barney Ronny asking “Is the premier league eating itself “.
Oh dear, looks like the twatting we got has now emboldened the ESL backers. The Premier League have just ripped a huge hole in the space time continuum, and that’s before First Abu Dhabi Bank get a grip on Liverpools finances.
best buy in the popcorn

Can’t see how it lasts 4 months to be honest. As I’ve posted, all stands or falls on charge 1. City‘s board of directors, auditors, accountants and Uncle Tom Cobbley and all would to have have been involved in a massive conspiracy for 10 years. If the accounts are legitimate, then the Mancini and Toure things disappear as does everything else.
It’s only if charge 1 is proven that it’s relevant but, to be fair, if charge 1 is proven then we will deserve the shit storm that will follow.
This was, essentially, the charge that CAS said was cobblers and unbelievable…….

IMO it's exactly the opposite.

It's like getting done for driving an untaxed, uninsured car. You can't insure an untaxed car, so you're always guilty of the second charge if you're guilty of the first.

If the loopholes the club used that resulted in charges 2 and 3 are ruled illegal, then they didn't sumbit its accounts in good faith.

If the loopholes are ruled fine, then the accounts were accurate and in good faith and charge 1 disappears.

I know it seems far fetched over a game of football but it genuinely does affect my mental state . Last few days waking up and the first thing on my mind is this fiasco . I just have a constant numb feeling over it . I just want to enjoy the football on the pitch .
I’ve avoided all social media platforms and have only been on the Bluemoon Forum. I hate the Prem league that much i can’t stomach watching any other games (like last night for instance ) all my effort is just watching the blues . Very sad state of affairs but I’ll never stop watching City or else they really have won and we should never forget that !
Just how I feel pal.

Challenged but not disproven. Hence why we are here today talking about another hearing.

Do you not think that things like the related party nature of Etihad, the fair value of the contract, the services performed under the contract and the settlement of the amounts due under the contract, all being settled with UEFA and / or CAS makes it more difficult for the PL to come to a different conclusion? Surely we will present their deliberations in our defence? And it's unlikely they have any new evidence I guess.

You think that will make any difference? It's a bit weird being "tried" for the same thing twice, isn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.