PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

'fashionable brands' what are you talking about, your revenues are higher than Real Madrid and Man United, your as 'fashionable as they come. Your a mainstream club with global revenues higher than all other clubs

Although I think that's might be the problem. Your revenues are higher than Man Uniteds and Real Madrid..............why.
We’ve won the world’s most lucrative football league multiple times. That’s why

I think this is the most frustrating thing, innocent or guilty this thing is going to be hovering over us for years.

I think the point he is making is that if the spirit of what the league is saying is true then it tips over into illegality and corruption rather than a light fiddling of the books or creative accountancy.

Not going to lie don't see how we beat this , it's so obvious the PL hates us and under premier league rules the club can't take the sanction to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (which overturned the UEFA ban)
so basically our faith is decided by the PL
Last year pep also said he'll walk if he found out the club had lied to him because he always defends the club because he trusts them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.