PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Charging the club is one thing, actually proving these allegations is another. The people who run City are not stupid. The four year investigation is a Red Herring, designed to give the PL the excuse and justification they are so desperately looking for to tarnish their reputation.

what a ride eh?

Little City who were supposed to stay Crap fucked up the whole football pyramid by getting our shit together with the backing of Mansour & Khaldoon. Won countless trophies and annoyed the red cunts all at the same time.

Now the “authorities” who should be impartial and staying out of this have been showed up to be corrupt and run by a few clubs.

Bring it down City.

What a club. So so proud, more than you can believe.
That's it mate that's the whole point to me, if we have and state have "massaged" figures. So be it fair cop gov,
But if we can then stir up so much shit it brings the whole sham down with us, I for 1 would be a happy chappy.
That would be a wet dream for me!

Leterme made the determination in the investigatory chamber that PSG’s worldwide branding from Quatar was worth 100m euros. The independent assessors put it at
9 m. euros. Quite the difference.
When the judge in charge of the Adjudication Chamber (whose name escapes me at the mo) found out he was reported to be incandescent. Ceferin placated him by appealing to CAS! CAS binned it off pdq, iirc.
Yeah, sorry I explained my thinking more in my edit. I'd always thought UEFA tried to charge PSG regardless of that clause and it was PSG who appealed to CAS to get it stopped. Thanks for the clarification though.

can we run with this about inflated figures ?
come on United, show us your books before you start calling us cheats ? they have been at for years

article-2308323-194358DC000005DC-869_634x755.jpg

Column B is how many tickets they sold and Column A is how many attended. 2 different things and not 'inflated figures' unless they lied about sales, which I doubt. They have a 100,000 waiting list for season tickets.

A quick thought for dealing with opposing fans. I had a Liverpool fan tell me I should admit some guilt. Of course in the Anglo-American justice system you are innocent until proven guilty. It is idiotic to tell somebody to admit guilt.

I responded with City will have its day in court. He went quiet.

another response that I like as well:

I am confident City's good name will cleared in court.

My point being don't take any grief from opposing fans. Express confidence in public and ignore any bait they send your way. If you become disillusioned come on here and get some support from your fellow fan. We will ride out this storm together as a fanbase.
All the rediculous uniformed tripe is getting rolled out by the FFP experts in my circle. My favourite is people who tell me we only got away with it at CAS because it was time barred and therefore we are certainly guilty with the PL. Usually at that point its time to walk away but this week i've been grumpy as fuck and in my error tried to educate people.

Fact is they don't want to listen and generally have no interest if City are innocent or not, they will always just brand us as cheats and quote fat mick from salfords twitter page as proof we did it. Maybe thats what the PL are going after all along, tarnish our reputation regardless of the outcome.

I realise that you’re getting bombarded with questions, so apologies for adding another! Is it really plausible that we would’ve been able to continually deceive/mislead a firm as credible as BDO over such a long period of time? Would it be pretty damaging to their reputation if this was all going on directly under their noses?
Do we know what "this" is yet?

Hope Pep wears all his PL medals on his neck for our next pre-match interview. I'll love to see the so called journalists tear their hair out as he defiantly walk into the room looking like Mr. T
I would like to see Lord Pannick taking all of our pre-match interviews from now on whilst pep sits next to him saying Fcuk all but puffing away heavily on a cuban!

This is what I keep coming back to really, and while I'm an idiot nobody on a forum I get the sense this is what at least 2 of the 3 CAS people kept coming back to as well. Some of the smartest, best, most thorough accountants around the world have gone over these accounts time and time and time again: if what you're saying is true and as wilful and as obvious as the emails suggest if read in a certain light then they surely must have found something that supports those claims?

The Silverlake angle is a very good point and the Chinese investment in 2014. They will have done their due diligence on Citys accounts to make sure they were getting value for money. Silverlake has gone that far as to putting spades in the ground to build a new arena. Would City be hoodwinking a serious investment firm like them?

Yeah, sorry I explained my thinking more in my edit. I'd always thought UEFA tried to charge PSG regardless of that clause and it was PSG who appealed to CAS to get it stopped. Thanks for the clarification though.
The psg guy is a big cheese on the eufa board, they were not doing them like they did us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.