PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yes, our strategic error was to think we would eventually be accepted by the self-styled elite here and in Europe and so went with decisions such as "taking a pinch" when we should really have just steam-rollered the fuckers from the start.

On a side note there are some right downers on this thread, most of them fairly long-standing members too. Disappointing really.
I credit our owner and Mr K with proving that proper financial investment over a prolonged period of time gives best results. I think fear of this policy was their main reason to try to block him.

Our owners will protect their investment using their own tactics which may allow the media and our enemies to grab a pawn or two but I'm absolutely convinced that their financial grip on this situation will ensure City will continue its original progress under their direction.

CTID.

Would I be right in saying that if City thought the rags and dippers were cooking the books and City reported this to the pl. The pl would investigate into their book keeping for the last decade ?
In the case of the Swamp Dwellers they should go back to the time of the Busby Babes. Check how many families round the country got new houses, cars, domestic appliances etc. Also check out the Edwards family and how they made their fortune from selling out of date meat to Manchester schools.

In the case of the Swamp Dwellers they should go back to the time of the Busby Babes. Check how many families round the country got new houses, cars, domestic appliances etc. Also check out the Edwards family and how they made their fortune from selling out of date meat to Manchester schools.

Organic

Yeah that was me! Cheers! Did all that off the back of no sleep too haha. Four month old baby teething and sleep regression was a good prep for Carragher and co though admittedly :)
Good work there pal. What a shame nobody had time (or the inclination seeing as they all except you and Neville want us with all their might to be guilty) to push Carragher on why he feels FFP was brought in seeing as he absolutely believes it wasn’t to stop City dead in their tracks.

With regards to the first part, is there still a chance this happens or has that ship sailed? That is that all parties sit round a table and sort this shit out negating the need for a long drawn out expensive process?
It wouldn't be great for us. We'd just be accused of paying off the league. I think it's gone too far for that.

Problem is mate, some people can't accept City get a few things wrong just because of how many things we get right. Like you say, too soft at times.
just take that tebas bloke in spain,every 3 or 4 months he starts about us,City should just tell him to shut it or we'll take it further.Its always silence from us.

What this hearing could lay on City could end up in a criminal investigation if they reach the ludicrous high bar of what they are trying to prove. Hypothetically if the inland revenue rattled down the door and found criminal evidence of wrong doing, we would be off to the high court then.
Overvaluing income and undervaluing expenses would increase the tax take for HMRC, City pay their bills so I don't see them getting interested in this unless false accounting is proven (which it won't be).

Would I be right in saying that if City thought the rags and dippers were cooking the books and City reported this to the pl. The pl would investigate into their book keeping for the last decade ?
Unlikely in my view unless some evidence got into the public domain that they could not ignore.

This is a witch hunt. Plain and simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.