PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The day we worry about what Bristol fucking City think is the day we pack in,now hope we smash them 6-0 on that night,just to remind them there's only one City in this land
What is amusing meeesh, is that this Jordan thinks this photo is 'superb' .Check his photo on his twitter account where you will see Stones and Grealish in England Shirts....superb !

I cant stop laughing at just how totally absurb and fucking useless the media are in this country.....

So, since the charges dropped on Monday the likes of sly sports news and all the scum MSM outlets have wrote and published and spoke on air (kaveh) how the rest of the clubs in the premier league want our club punished and booted out the league!

The press have wrote that - fact

Then Pep does his bloody brilliant presser and states that we know other clubs have been lobbying for the charges to be brought

And now this morning, I wake to see headlines from the same press (the same press that actually ran the headlines and articles that these clubs want us booted out and charges brought) - headlines that say the other clubs are now angry with Pep and consider his words being possibly libel with the clubs denying they wanted us punished!!!!!!

What the actual fuck - shouldnt the clubs then be actually angry with the press as they are the ones that made those allegations prior to Pep's presser yesterday

You cannot make it up

Perhaps the CEOs are going after the press/media for saying that they want City out of the pl !

of course not

I’m sure it’s been said on the previous 1,234 pages, but surely the question is IF we have broken the financial rules, then why did we have to?

Because it’s in the interests of the larger teams at the time, to keep the status quo. They are scared of the same thing they are looking to protect. Competition.

I hope we take them to the cleaners.

I'm not sure they can back down now unless they see the evidence, think fuck there's nothing we can prove there and shit it. They may then issue a statement saying, in view of the evidence received the premier league will not be pursuing the case, adding if they'd received this evidence earlier it wouldn't have proceeded this far.
Just can't see this happening at all unfortunately. It has gone to far.
The PL would look to be an absolute bunch of total clowns.
I'm totally convinced the 'independent' panel will find us guilty
as charged and the penalties will be issued. It will eventually wind up
in the High Court where our appeal will be upheld. This, I believe is
their plan. Another three years of hate, suspicion and our totally trashed
reputation. We eventually get off, but at what cost? The PL walk away and say
'we did our best' (which they will have done) nothing more we can do. We are
then forever known as cheats, corrupt and a dirty oil club. Mission accomplished.

Was the time barred stuff serious breaches?
CAS took the unusual step of commenting on the time barred issues. On one they said “there is no evidence that the alleged payments continued after the introduction of ffp.”
On the other no comment was made but that charge would have required our accounts to be false, so we would have been cleared.
CAS also criticised UEFA for including the two items in the charges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.