PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I see Miggles has released one of his greatest hits rehash of his work on our CAS hearing, explaining why it was all wrong and that we will get a ban when the PL are finished with us. So tedious. Not going to link to it but it’s in the independent…

crayons.gif

Life's too short to devote time to reading something that I know before I start will be an uninformed heap of badly argued shit. Reading Delaney on the business/legal aspects of football is a more futile exercise than would be poring over a 10,000-word analysis by Richard Madeley of Immanuel Kant's critique of the ontological argument.
Quite.. but I would suggest a few fellow Blues might gain insights by engaging with Kant's 'Ontological Argument' (and indeed Hegel's later stance on these matters), especially with regard to the position taken by Kant on the 'Barm vs Muffin Argument' (I gather he was firmly a 'Muffin Man')

Life's too short to devote time to reading something that I know before I start will be an uninformed heap of badly argued shit. Reading Delaney on the business/legal aspects of football is a more futile exercise than would be poring over a 10,000-word analysis by Richard Madeley of Immanuel Kant's critique of the ontological argument.
What a surprise. Miguel (de Cerrvantes) plays Don Quixote again, riding out to tilt at collapsing windmills in the short sighted belief that they are worthy opponents . And whenever he goes forth he will have his trusted aide Sancho Panja and his clapped out old nag Rocinantes Harris

Quite.. but I would suggest a few fellow Blues might gain insights by engaging with Kant's 'Ontological Argument' (and indeed Hegel's later stance on these matters), especially with regard to the position taken by Kant on the 'Barm vs Muffin Argument' (I gather he was firmly a 'Muffin Man')

"Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an a priori adjunct of non-naturalistic ethics, Kant via the categorical imperative is holding that ontologically it exists only in the imagination, and Marx is claiming it was offside."

Marx would probably be overruled by Howard Webb in the VAR booth...................

He really was a visionary. His Critiques of Pure Reason, Practical Reason and Judgment form the basis of the current off-side laws iirc.

I see Miggles has released one of his greatest hits rehash of his work on our CAS hearing, explaining why it was all wrong and that we will get a ban when the PL are finished with us. So tedious. Not going to link to it but it’s in the independent…
Brilliant. Did he use words like “could be banned?” Or “ if found guilty?” Zzzzzzzzzzzz boring, we won’t be found guilty of any serious offence Imo.

The more I digest these charges the clearer my thinking becomes. It would damage the league beyond repair. The more serious charges cannot be proved. Some small fines and the rep in decline.

Last edited:
Aaah!
But can you have one without the other or are they one and the same.
I find these the existential, metaphysical, phenomenological, philosophical, supernatural, and transcendental questions thst need answering.
Frank Zappa said it best when he said;
"Some people... some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say
There is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of god's grey
Earth as that prince of foods... the muffin!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.