PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This. Isn't there a chance that at the end of it all the PL can proudly announce that after thorough investigations it has been shown that the best team in the PL have been totally legit?

Maybe it would be good for the PL? Especially as La Liga is currently in danger of falling apart.
That's my take, based on wishful thinking maybe and nothing else

This. Isn't there a chance that at the end of it all the PL can proudly announce that after thorough investigations it has been shown that the best team in the PL have been totally legit?

Maybe it would be good for the PL? Especially as La Liga is currently in danger of falling apart.
gill n parry won't let it go that easy

But what are tge PL risking? I think their risk was greater by doing nothing.
I really can't see how them losing the case is damaging, surely they hold hands up and confess to doing all they can. No cooperation fine accepted by City only on proviso it is publicly stated by PL why given, and not a sign of guilt.
I personally feel city are now as important to PL as tge red tops given our growth and status.
I totally agree.

Sorry for going off topic, but the amount of TV revenue the league brings in, from overseas rights alone, has gone up 5 times in the last 10 or so years.

Of course we have benefitted from that, but we are also one of the main reasons, as we've provided the league with some of the greatest moments the PL has ever seen.
Not to mention bringing the best coach in the world to the league, who in turn has transformed the way this country plays the game!

So yeah we're just as important and that's why i'm so fucking pissed off that they decided to charge us, the ungrateful cunts!

Whilst the suggestion from the OP, should it happen in the circumstances described, would be a truly wonderful thing to behold, I suspect that nothing of the sort will actually come about.

The input into the investigation, and resulting charges made against City, imo indicate a sinister, driven and coordinated attempt to damage the club reputationally and financially at the behest of the redshirt clubs who seek to control and hold power over the PL.

So should City successfully defend their honesty and totally professional running of the club, I would only expect the narrative to be that due to the inevitable fine for non-cooperation in the early stages of the investigation, the club has once again got away with a technicality, and are as guilty as hell.

Our enemies do not want us at the top table , taking what they consider to be theirs by devine right.

I totally agree.

Sorry for going off topic, but the amount of TV revenue the league brings in, from overseas rights alone, has gone up 5 times in the last 10 or so years.

Of course we have benefitted from that, but we are also one of the main reasons, as we've provided the league with some of the greatest moments the PL has ever seen.
Not to mention bringing the best coach in the world to the league, who in turn has transformed the way this country plays the game!

So yeah we're just as important and that's why i'm so fucking pissed off that they decided to charge us, the ungrateful cunts!
Up until the Aguerooooo moment, in my memory they’ve only had 1 season where anything like it has happened. That was the season Arsenal beat Liverpool at Anfield…we’ve given them (in no particular order):
1. Agueroooo
2. Villa
3. First team to win the Domestic treble
4. Winning the league with 100 pts
5. Most goals in a domestic season
6. Tied for most wins in a domestic season
7. Most away wins in a domestic season
8. Pep football
9. Kerching…for the massive deals the PL has been able to negotiate off the back of the above

the list goes on, but they really should be thanking us to the high heavens for the PL being the success it is, in no small part due to us…

Not got loon in his name for nowt.
Forfar Athletic Football Club are a Scottish semi-professional football club from the town of Forfar, Angus. They are members of the Scottish Professional Football League and currently play in Scottish League Two. They play their home games at Station Park, in the north end of Forfar.[2]

The club are nicknamed "the Loons" ('loon' is a Northern Scotsword for a young man), although they are sometimes referred to as the "Sky Blues" (which the club stopped using in the early 1990s). One explanation for the origins of the Loons' moniker is that the second string were younger than the first team, so over time people would say "I'm off to watch the Loons".[3]

A bit like flying to Leipzig via Liverpool, Dublin, Amsterdam, Kiev, Beijing & LAX to save a tenner, eh Dave?!!
;)
If that was for me dodge ? Nowt wrong with a quick tour round Europe ,but 4 countries in 4vdays was an absolute killer ,every penny helps in our house ,the money saved went to see the joy Division statues in Genoa £18 return last week and off to see the slow readers club in Antwerp next weekend £13'teturn :+)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.