PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They’ve put their own video on YouTube. It’s an hour long so can’t be arsed watching it. Hatchet job on CAS from what I can see.

Apologies if this has already been posted and discussed or if this is the one people are already talking about.

I've just watched this after they discussed it on Talksport.

8.30-9.15 is the only bit worth watching. It's got the man who worked on FFP regulations at UEFA and then commentary from Panja on what it's intentions were.

That is the nail on the head. They so wonderfully set the scene with Mansour and his wealth and his yachts and all his far ranging power. They don't believe he just loves football and wanted to own City...there's more to it than that apparently. Forgive me if my jaw doesn't drop at that news!

But ultimately a club is bought by wealthy individuals in 2008 and in 2011 rules come in that prevent them from investing more than the club earns. Funny that isn't it. And yet Simon Jordan and most of the media don't seem to accept there has been behind the scenes pressure from certain clubs and individuals to punish us and ban us from competitions! As soon as our owners walked in, they were a threat and they'll continue their desperate attempts to stop us.

Whilst it would be nice for the club to point to an email and explain everything publicly, the evidence from CAS is there but ignored, so it's a pointless exercise. Drag them through the courts, tire them out and make everyone get so bored about it they lose all will. Then win.

We are already on a par with Barcelona as the greatest football team ever. Barcelona only got that title after they embarrassed utd in the 2011 Champions League final.
It was the only way utd and the media could handle It. If you get totally and utterly crushed saying that the team that did it to you were the best ever gives you an excuse for said embarrassment.
Now the rhetoric is that City are a good team but not as good as Pep's Barcelona because they already have that title. And obviously 115 gets mentioned at every possible opportunity.
Our demolishment of RM at the Etihad is the stamp on the envelope as far as being on par with any team in any season ever...

The dippers paid City employees to send confidential info, nothing to do with scouting hack. The guilty parties were found out and sacked. That’s all I know.
Is it far fetched to assume it could be the same employees who "mistakenly" clicked on an email attachment which facilitated the hacking by Rui Pinto?

@slbsn (Stefan is it?) on Twitter posted this... made by a company registered in the British Virgin Islands, and the producers have links to major TV companies... all very suspect
View attachment 85373

Well producer Glenn Campbell is fecked if he thinks I’m listening to Rhinestone Cowboy again

2449 pages - Club Statement pg108. I know we don't have any right to being kept up to date on such a delicate issue - but a general update may be appreciated.

The update is that the club maintain their position that they're deeply disappointed these charges were brought, that they have irrefutable evidence that will clear their name, and they look forward to settling this once and for all when they get to show that evidence to interested parties and then the world.

The update is that the club maintain their position that they're deeply disappointed these charges were brought, that they have irrefutable evidence that will clear their name, and they look forward to settling this once and for all when they get to show that evidence to interested parties and then the world.
Thanks for the update Mr Al Mubarak.
Appreciated.

I'd be happier if Khaldoon called out this and the rest of the bollocks in public.
We might be doing stuff behind the scenes or simply keeping our powder dry, but surely some public rebuttals are in order.
He'll have something up his sleeve. Pretty sure the smile at the end of his, end of season message was a " I'm gunning for them, don't worry "

Two clued up raggies in the local off licence explaining to the owner that they loved a drop of red wine, especially Australian. They'd enjoyed a bottle of "19 Crimes" very much, but a friend had told them that "115 Charges! was nicer. Could they buy a bottle?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.