PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The PL is the strongest its ever been. The moniker of best league in the world is NOW actually true. And that's because they now have the best team in the world..... And what do they do, throw every charge in the book at them, all 115.

The PL need to get themselves out of this mess that our rivals have caused. And tbh the only way forward would be for them to look into all accounts of the top 6 clubs, in the interest of proper regulation. Or at least threaten to.

The PL is the strongest its ever been. The moniker of best league in the world is NOW actually true. And that's because they now have the best team in the world..... And what do they do, throw every charge in the book at them, all 115.

The PL need to get themselves out of this mess that our rivals have caused. And tbh the only way forward would be for them to look into all accounts of the top 6 clubs, in the interest of proper regulation. Or at least threaten to.
I would be disappointed if Khaldoon hadn’t “looked” at all other PL clubs financial dealings.

I think this is right - FFP regs are changing and I think next season is the weird change to the CL where there are 20 teams and each plays 10 of them. Getting in at that time will be the goal.
That only works if they don't get a ban the first year. Don't forget they have already been fined for (what apparently amounts to) filing "incomplete" accounts. If UEFA give them a ban the first year they qualify for Europe for deliberately failing FFP they will never get the CL money they desperately need to reduce their losses and improve their wages ratio ....

A change to FFP is coming in my opinion to get the PL off the hook - owners or shareholders can invest in share capital funds to move a club forward - if not you can see Phil Foden moving to SA in 2 years as he had won everything that the PL has to offer.

Apart from the super riches of SA pro league.

The only way Harris can make money is off these digs at City. Nobody is giving him work in good faith as they know he’s bonkers.

An average tweet of his writing nonsense about City might get say 5000 impressions on Twitter. Once some weirdo reposts it on here it jumps to 50,000 impressions.

He then goes to the Mail on Sunday with his 50,000 impressions about City and if the KAM is low on their monthly targets they give him an article to bump up their numbers off City fans. He gets £500 if he’s lucky, The Mail make £5k and none of it possible if weirdos would just stop reposting his shite.
I say the same about all the negative shite that gets posted in the media thread.

It serves no purpose to anything other than giving the people who we hate more clicks and more reason to post more shite about us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.