PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

please delete if this latest assault is being discussed elsewhere
The Guardian is the left wing version of the Mail so file under 'Bin'.

please delete if this latest assault is being discussed elsewhere
Almost word for word in The Morning Star, suggests agency writer. The story is covered by Al Jezeera as well, they say there are many Russians with assets in UAE but it's not clear if they have any links to Putin. NYT carried an identical article in September last year, substitute US Government for British. US govt did nothing. Given that London is probably the world dirty money laundering capital of the world, I suspect the British Government will do the same as the US.

Ahhh an "anonymous Ukrainian activist" you say, with absolutely no evidence to support such a course of action (sound familiar) or substantiate such allegations.
How about fuck off you media shit stirring cunts as an answer and tell your client when he does that to fuck off again.
Probably runs the bingo session at Trafford Ukrainian club.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, we kid ourselves that the world unites around Ukraine, it doesn't. There are pro Ukraine countries and pro Russian countries, but most people live in countries that maintain a quiet indifference and the UAE is one of them, as far as they're concerned they don't have a dog in the race.
It’s not really true though - UAE have openly continued supplying Russia and ignored requests including from the UK to abide by the sanctions most other counties are upholding.

It is what it is - it shouldn’t be an issue to acknowledge that for all the good they’ve done for the club, they’ve openly aligned with India and North Korea in being happy to put their economies before morality.

It’s not really true though - UAE have openly continued supplying Russia and ignored requests including from the UK to abide by the sanctions most other counties are upholding.

It is what it is - it shouldn’t be an issue to acknowledge that for all the good they’ve done for the club, they’ve openly aligned with India and North Korea in being happy to put their economies before morality.

Economies before morality?

When Russia took Crimea from Ukraine, where were we and "most other countries" then? Putting economies before morality?

Do me a favour.

This war has nothing whatsoever to do with morality.

As for.....

The UAE has carried on business as usual, as far as they're concerned it's no concern of theirs. Why don't you do a bit of research about wars and conflicts that have gone on and some going on now, that Britain hasn't and doesn't give two hoots about. I think you'll find there's quite a few.

Last edited:

When Russia took Crimea from Ukraine, where were we and "most other countries" then? Putting economies before morality?

Do me a favour.

As for.....

The UAE has carried on business as usual, as far as they're concerned it's no concern of theirs. Why don't you do a bit of research about wars and conflicts that have gone on and some going on now, that Britain hasn't and doesn't give two hoots about. I think you'll find there's quite a few.
North Korea ? Economy before morality? Half their population starving? Thanks for lightening up my morning..fucking hilarious

Do me a favour.

As for.....

Quite. This notion that the world revolves around the US/Western European view of the world, and the Stalinist notion of "if you're not with us, you're against us" is pure cultural colonialism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.