PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Can’t say we saw any of City’s CEOs quaking in their boots when we went in the Directors Box for the Young Boys game too many get too wound up over something they know nothing about… loving the bitterness, jealousy and bile in the media… the premier league on the other hand are quaking in their boots about this

Attachments

• IMG_8276.jpeg
    IMG_8276.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 120
The right of appeal within the PL rules is before a fresh tribunal not a Court.

Whilst not theoretically impossible, it would be very difficult to get the High Court to overturn any sanction imposed as, unlike with CAS in the UEFA case, they would only have the power to do so over matters of procedure and they would not determine any issues of fact.
Have a read of the Kieran Fallon case mate

2 government have spoken about our case, that says it all. Saudis threaten the security of defence contracts with the UK if the right outcome doesn’t occur. Khaldoon says things amounting to “don’t fk with us”.

Sunak has actually been involved in this mess.

I think it’s now about the PL trying to find an exit strategy that doesn’t embarrass them and they can’t. I reckon they’ll have said “how about a suspended fine” and we’ve just said no, because then we’re guilty, but we’re not, so revoke everything.

I also think we have a dossier of evidence that would quite clearly show the PL try to fix the top 4. We were a massive blow to their little game. Thing is, we now bring in more money than any of the old Sky 4. They should have embraced our investment into the league, country and game in general.

All those clubs who voted in FFP to stop us and Chelsea were signing their own death warrants. They can’t catch up, they’re doomed for eternity because of their own short sightedness.

We couldn’t have been luckier. We are absolutely blessed with the best owners and best management team in the world.

Noughts and crossies.

Good god, piss boiling on twitter is on another level today after the Everton announcement, you,d of thought the club would be pressing behind the scenes to get this sorted once and for all. Once we're cleared there's going to be one hell of a melt down.

How people within the club are feeling with amount of shit thrown our way I've no idea, it's certainly draining from a fans perspective I know that.
Have faith ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.