PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I have often wonder why the rest weren't released. Could he have been working for the American owners ?
It's simple. There weren't any other clubs hacked, it was just a cover story. If they announced only city was hacked then there would have been awkward questions about why it was only city and more importantly, who funded/requested the hack. Saying it was widespread meant that those awkward questions were never asked. Then as time passed and City took the heat, everyone else forgot about the apparent other hacks. It was quite clever really.

Make no mistake about it, the hack was requested by at least one of our main rivals, either domestic or European. Think bayern, liverpool, united and you wouldn't be far wrong.

Technically they didn’t hack us, we didn’t remove the logins of staff who had left, they continued to use there logins while working for Liverpool.

A little sloppy on our behalf.
Wrong A hack amounts to illegal access to a computer system I’ve explained this already but, to summarise It falls under the computer misuse act 1990 Login details belong to the enterprise the T&C of use will forbid any use following termination of employment There is a prison sentence associated with it

No. They used the login of an existing employee.

But it's irrelevant because (as I understand it) once that settlement is agreed and signed, there's no further civil or criminal recourse unless there's a specific provision in the settlement agreement.
If City have pushed this issue into the public domain then it is probably a tactic to highlight the PL saying it was too long ago thus the same will apply to the City case unless they can prove serious offences such as fraud

Yep. That’s my recollection as well. Mancini was employed or working as a consultant. I assumed at the time it was more akin to paying him a retainer or having first option on his services should the City job come up.

Don’t think he was given he only had first contact with either of them two weeks before he took the job with us. It’s a moot point anyway though.

If City have pushed this issue into the public domain then it is probably a tactic to highlight the PL saying it was too long ago thus the same will apply to the City case unless they can prove serious offences such as fraud

It was the FA rather than the PL that investigated the Liverpool one (I’m still not sure why tbh!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.