PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think City should write to every media outlet requesting copies of every internal email that has been circulated with City's name contained. Tell them we are looking to see if there is anything in the emails that we could use to create a case against them.

When they refuse we should just highlight that this is what none cooperation looks like.

Listening to the boos…. Great bit of nostalgia.

I think it was voted the worst City game ever or something and I certainly wouldn't argue. I had a long distance girlfriend at the time who'd come to stay with me for the weekend as it was my birthday and Valentine's day. She wasn't into football but knew how much City meant to me so wanted to go to a game to experience it for herself. Unfortunately for her it was this game lol.
After about an hour she turned to me and said, " This is terrible and I know nothing about football. Why do you put yourself through this every week?" I had to agree. She thought it was hilarious when that lad ran on and ripped his season ticket up. As we walked out of the ground into the grey cold miserable Manchester night she said, "We should have stayed in bed" and I really couldn't argue.

Just reading about the rags facing financial ruin if they don’t get top 4 this season. Could a points deduction for us get them in the back door? Hmmmm. Or am I just bein paranoid? Heads up my arse with all this bollocks at the minute!

They've been gifted around 4-6 points already this season and gained more by teams missing easy chances and cocking up in defence against them.

I think it was voted the worst City game ever or something and I certainly wouldn't argue. I had a long distance girlfriend at the time who'd come to stay with me for the weekend as it was my birthday and Valentine's day. She wasn't into football but knew how much City meant to me so wanted to go to a game to experience it for herself. Unfortunately for her it was this game lol.
After about an hour she turned to me and said, " This is terrible and I know nothing about football. Why do you put yourself through this every week?" I had to agree. She thought it was hilarious when that lad ran on and ripped his season ticket up. As we walked out of the ground into the grey cold miserable Manchester night she said, "We should have stayed in bed" and I really couldn't argue.

I didn’t even realise that was the game he ripped his season ticket up. That period was a blur, so often we used to go the kippax bar at half time, load up & not go back 2nd half.

Given we are playing them isn’t our kick off time the same as theirs?
Discussed again yesterday by Jordan, White and Murphy, no mention of the reason the k.o. time was altered but at least Jordan had a go at Klopp's whinging. Murphy going on about the rivalry with the rags still being bigger because of the sheer hatred between them, not that anyone I know gives a shit about two clubs who don't have a great history of going head to head against each other, but it's obvious he's never witnessed the antics of his clubs feral support base live in a game against City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.