PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

When the club gets through all this shit we need to start playing the victim.

Serious abuse we all have received, lies after lies by the media. We need to take the dips approach once we clear our name.

#mcfc victims
We should absolutely hammer the media for their part in it. Hire a production company to do a documentary in the same style the anti-City one was done, that would be very apt. Funding could be done via a 'go fund me', by City fans. That would mean more than if the club paid for it(though there's nothing stopping Khaldoon donating ;) ). Get them to do a full run down on what was written about the club, how unsubstantiated the claims were(what was missing, to make the claims they made), the one sidedness of it, the ferocity of it compared to other examples. Such as Liverpool falling outside the break even limit in 2014, the Stanley Park book cooking, the hacking scandal, maybe even the inhaler conspiracy. The United FFP breach(it's like that never happened already). The betting 'shell companies' that sponsored United and Arsenal etc. Even the Chelsea scandal, because the press/sky/bbc/talksport don't give a shit in comparison. Also, what was written about the fans. Followed by a compilation of attacks on City fans and employees that took place since their relentless hate-mongering campaign began in 2019(could start sooner but we don't need to go full Liverpool with it).

They will no doubt claim we are being sensational with it(which would be ironic given their profession), that they can't be held responsible for other people's actions. Which we would be in a sense(some of their own medicine is exactly what they deserve, to make them see the errors of their ways, hopefully). However, they know damn well who their target audience is and how easily the knuckle draggers can be persuaded into certain lines of thought(they make a living off it). Such as City are villains and City fans have been weaponised by the state Abu Dhabi. Some of these idiots clearly do think it's anything goes because of the way the club and it's fanbase has been portrayed for so long. Unprovoked verbal abuse and taunts even on non match days seems quite common if you're wearing a City shirt in some quarters. It seems more silly to think, that this anti-city media campaign had 'nothing at all' to do with some of the attacks that have taken place, since they took it into overdrive in 2019. From what I remember, they've all come after City wins, across multiple competitions(FA cup, CL, PL), against City fans of multiple age groups. Not even kids(Villa) or the elderly(Club Brugge?) are off limits to them it seems.

Last edited:
Fucking laugh at them & tell ‘em we did it & more but we had better lawyers than their tin pot organisations.

Once we’ve had the club World Cup revenue added, CO-OP arena & the North Stand we should be coining in a billion a year……. Tell ‘em there all fake, we’ve got no fans & no real sponsors.

Perhaps someone should point out to them the difference between being found guilty and punished and still to have the hearing?
I'm past explaining this shit to opposition fans. They couldn't care less about the details anyway.

As far as they're concerned, believing our success is down to us being FFP cheats, allows them to sleep at night.

Facing the fact that 'Likkle Citeh' have been the dominant UK team for the last 10 years is too much for them to bear.

They can't take it, so it's better to live under the FFP cheats delusion, than face the fact we've got the best manager in the history of football, the best owner, & the best management team too.

To quantify this, I'm yet to happen across ONE opposition fan who even knows what the 115 charges are, let alone what our defence is, or the state of our finances!

They STILL believe Sheikh Mansour gives us £1bn per season for transfers, because we've got no fans, hence why our ground is always empty, meaning we barely earn a bean in legal revenue.

Fuck the brain dead gimps. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Last edited:
I’ve seen at least 20+ social media posts, outlets, radios, YouTube channels, fans, journalists, the whole lot, even Rat Boy, now calling for this as a negative to the game.

Well NO SHIT Sherlock.
It's also the reference of "protecting the PL Big Six Cartel" that gets me.

Do they mean us? City have been against FFP from the start, you tits!

It's also the reference of "protecting the PL Big Six Cartel" that gets me.

Do they mean us? City have been against FFP from the start, you tits!
To be fair, it does protect us, probably more than any other club in the league. Ironically, the rules that were put in place to prevent City becoming a top team has ended up being a good thing for us. Not like I want to be protected, I want other clubs to have a crack at the title. But you know what, I’m not arsed either way. We’ve been banging the drum for years, no **** has listened to us, but here we are in 2024 and finally people are starting to click on to the farce that FFP is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.