PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Blimey, X/Twitter is on fire today.

The prime cum guzzler has spoken as well. I might am.

The prime cum guzzler has spoken as well. I might crack a beer open at 11 am.

It's been an enjoyable day on bluemoon and although I am nearly 5 hours late to your party and my first today, here's to the boiling piss.
Cheers M

Attachments

• 1000014361.jpg
    1000014361.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 83
Newcastle got to the CL with mostly mid-top table players. That's a decision individual players would have to make, so it couldn't be blanketly applied I'd imagine.

The point is if better players earned Newcastle a higher league finish (minus a 20 point deduction), the following season they'd have a far stronger squad & would be starting from zero like everyone else.

The point is it's not sustainable look at Leicester won the league now in championship!

Only way to stay at the top is finish top 6 minimum get better sponsors and keep getting top 6 push for top four! Unless you have a manager like pep and Klopp you need to be lucky!

Is this table legit?

View attachment 103861
Point deductions aplenty.
I'm guessing Khaldoon has said to the Premier league if you want to take us down then you take everyone else down.
Fuck me the national league will look amazing next season.

He did say as much in his interviews. With a regulator hovering they can't stitch people up and have to be seen to be fair, well as fair as they can be. Fuck them all!

The prime cum guzzler has spoken as well. I might crack a beer open at 11 am.

That thick **** has destroyed any ounce of credibility he had ( And that wasn't much) He has told everyone he hasn't got a clue what he's talking about. Of course it will work, he'll now get loads of equally thick Geordies following him because he's telling them they are being unfairly treated.

Is this table legit?

View attachment 103861
Point deductions aplenty.
I'm guessing Khaldoon has said to the Premier league if you want to take us down then you take everyone else down.
Fuck me the national league will look amazing next season.
Those figures show what a fiasco FFP has become. Presumably many of these clubs are carrying unsustainable levels of debt. The PL is going to end up going to war with most of its members. Is Masters going to demand an investigation into all their accounts going back a decade like he did with City? He is finished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.