PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I disagree. I think the Saudi league will go the way of the Chinese league within 2/3 years.
To be honest, the Chinese football revolution was all about national pride & global prestige.

For the Saudi's, it's all part of the future survival of their nation after their oil revenues dry up. Different gravy imo...

FFP is ruining the potential of the Premier league , a couple of seasons ago Messi could have signed for us but the wage package was unsustainable , Mbappe coming to the Premier league is a pipe dream due to his wages ,and a lot of players are taking the silver offered in Saudi , Salah will be next on over a reported £1m per week.
FFp will mean that players and their agents will follow the money to whoever will pay it , and it will not be to europe due to the strict FFP rules , wouldnt be surprised if there is a mass exodus of talent over the next couple of years from the Premier league which will devalue the "brand".
Would you blame KDB if he was offered £1m a week next season at 33 years of age after he has won every club honour in the game ?
I wouldn’t blame him, but then again how much can you spend? Also I think Kev is a very grounded guy and will stay as long as Pep does

I welcome any relevant information on what follows. I have heard that there is an all-party group of MPs, all of whom are supporters of various clubs but are primarily lovers of football, who are most concerned with the state of the game in England and, in particular, the "undue influence" exerted by certain clubs. I am led to believe they see City as a model - debt free, concerned with the quality of experience of match going fans and heavily involved with the regeneration of the local (and wider) area. Some of the information in favour of the independent regulator stresses the need for investment which seems to threaten direct confrontation with the PL and UEFA. Is anyone aware of the existence and/or composition of such a group? And are these the people Parry is to meet? If so he could be in for a rough ride!

FFP is ruining the potential of the Premier league , a couple of seasons ago Messi could have signed for us but the wage package was unsustainable , Mbappe coming to the Premier league is a pipe dream due to his wages ,and a lot of players are taking the silver offered in Saudi , Salah will be next on over a reported £1m per week.
FFp will mean that players and their agents will follow the money to whoever will pay it , and it will not be to europe due to the strict FFP rules , wouldnt be surprised if there is a mass exodus of talent over the next couple of years from the Premier league which will devalue the "brand".
Would you blame KDB if he was offered £1m a week next season at 33 years of age after he has won every club honour in the game ?
Hopefully it’s here to stay. Saudi is a place for 30 somethings to visit for a final pay day.

Players might enjoy the initial few months, and then the novelty will wear off. Jordon Henderson is a prime example of this

There’s a lot of noise in the media re FFP this last week or so which appears to be part of a concerted strategy. It may be something that the UK Competition Regulators can’t ignore as the noise becomes louder. They could open an investigation into the anti competitive nature of FFP without the need for any club to mount a legal challenge against FFP.

Worth keeping an eye on.

I welcome any relevant information on what follows. I have heard that there is an all-party group of MPs, all of whom are supporters of various clubs but are primarily lovers of football, who are most concerned with the state of the game in England and, in particular, the "undue influence" exerted by certain clubs. I am led to believe they see City as a model - debt free, concerned with the quality of experience of match going fans and heavily involved with the regeneration of the local (and wider) area. Some of the information in favour of the independent regulator stresses the need for investment which seems to threaten direct confrontation with the PL and UEFA. Is anyone aware of the existence and/or composition of such a group? And are these the people Parry is to meet? If so he could be in for a rough ride!

Yep football with very rich owners can transform the area for the locals the area and have give a positive vibe all through the town! Just look at Newcastle now the fans there been slipping since the new owner came in!

Watched a YouTube video on Grimsby how it's the poorest part of the country average wage is the lowest at just 22k a year!

Now just think what a rich owner would do the that place and redevelop the area bring jobs a positive vibe to the area even a rich American! Look at Wrexham for the positive vibe there!

Feel we should welcome any rich owners who are willing to spend big on the club and the area!

Yep football with very rich owners can transform the area for the locals the area and have give a positive vibe all through the town! Just look at Newcastle now the fans there been slipping since the new owner came in!

Watched a YouTube video on Grimsby how it's the poorest part of the country average wage is the lowest at just 22k a year!

Now just think what a rich owner would do the that place and redevelop the area bring jobs a positive vibe to the area even a rich American! Look at Wrexham for the positive vibe there!

Feel we should welcome any rich owners who are willing to spend big on the club and the area!
Trouble is their ground, Blundell Park is in Cleethorpes. But seriously I agree with you. I saw that video last week and if you forgive the pun, it was Grim!

Yes, I would.

I want another 3 seasons out of the daft haired ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.