PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

As always in mud slinging situations the way to challenge it is to do exactly what City are doing, ignoring it in public.

The media are poking to get sales of their products and taking conversations out of context.

Almost every week now someone says to me what about the FFP charges. As soon as I reply with the facts, the conversation ends as they admit they don’t know the detail , only what has been reported in the media

I have long since stopped reading HYS or listening to radio talk shows. It is much healthier to do that if you feel riled up by them.

This case will always be something that rival clubs and fans will use against us as long as we are winning trophies. It is pure jealousy and nothing else

Watch and enjoy the best football team in the world is the best medicine there is and let the saddos twist and cry in their jealous rage

it doesn't actually not for me, and unless you haven't noticed the red-shirted cunts are winning the PR war wich was never a war and that pisses me off . I don't like it if my club I have supported and loved since 1977 is called cheats and it hurts like hell, you can call me soft and maybe I am but I am at braking point and I am very angry at the people who controls and owns our club for doing nothing about the way we are talked about.
These charges are to damaged our reputation and they have won that war.
Do what I do mate..ask them exactly what we have been found guilty of..then ask them if they know what the charges are.
Then tell them to fuck off with their fucking bullshit.
They believe we are paying players under the table .. basically cash in hand like something out of the boys from the black stuff..as I told a yonner **** on Sunday where does Haaland stash his £500,000 per week cash in hand ..under his fucking bed lol.
Don't let the sad cunts get to you..mind you easier said than done..I've been very close to twatting a couple of idiots over the last few months with their cheats slurs...
Most of them get their limited knowledge from twitter etc..their average iq much less than the 115 charges FFS.
I believe we are innocent and as long as we as a collective fanbase stick together then once we are found INNOCENT then we can give it back to the cunts in spades.

Despite losing at CAS UEFA still believe City were/are guilty. Ceferin has made some recent comments via The Telegraph. City's exec should call him up to ask him to explain himself and ask him what specific evidence is Ceferin referring to? Ceferin's reps presided over a kangaroo court. What a jerk!

Is Mansour not on the European committee?
Is so he should push for Ceferin to resign immediately

Got to admit, this wave after wave of negative news, the lack of any real information , the constant innuendo and accusations at our expense etc. Is beginning to take a toll.
Every fcking day.
Think of it like that bud that if they were not talking about City it would mean we were irrelevant. We have them scared them and made them desperate. Take satisfaction from that. Worst case scenario if the worst happens we start again. So what. You will have lived your dream in the meantime. As posters have said just smile like you mean it! they are still trying after all this time. For good mental health and general well being dont worry about outcomes until you have seen it declared in the open to and announced.

We’ll beat them every time, I believe it.

Did you imagine in your wildest dream that the City ride would teach you about accountancy and auditing prudence, business management and compliance, European arbitration, the judicial system and the Appeals structure, open and covert racism, Islamophobia, Islam, geography and the Middle East, and how the Western
Media Are not the objective arbiters and reporters of the truth with a desire to see and mantain truth and integrity.

Since the merger certainly City fans have had their eyes opened to a great deal more than just going to or watching City games.

If you ultimately find it a struggle get a cheap break to Abu Dhabi. If nothing else the clear waters, fine beaches and food will do a world of good and you can see who are team owners are.

The others clubs and Yank owners are petty. I see them as petty and ultimate Losers.

Wishing you good mental health mate as Frazier Krane would say! Good morning Seattle!

Last edited:
Hard to tell if this was a hatchet job by The Telegraph (although it's pretty damning if you're getting outwitted by Ben fucking Rumsby) or if Ceferin went into the interview with his eyes wide open. The quotes in isolation aren't that bad (he's essentially just defending UEFA's case, says he accepts the CAS decision, and won't comment on the PL case) but still think it was completely inappropriate for someone in his position to comment at all in the circumstances. The constant deluge of negative press is tiresome, but ultimately nothing has changed regarding our case. Just got to brush it off, and savour the fact that our success hurts them so much.

If someone told me, beforehand, that being public enemy number one was the price we'd have to pay for what we have witnessed over the last 15 years I'd have snatched their bloody hand off.

It's simply the trade-off and illustrates perfectly the closed shop football had become prior to our arrival on the scene.

Anyone upset by all this chatter should just imagine the agony these people must be under, every minute of every hour of every day watching the greatest team, playing the greatest football these shores have ever seen and be thankful. It isn't healthy to be consumed with this seething, all-conquering rage and it will kill them.

IMO the PL and its favoured clubs are playing the long game. And only time will tell if they are to be successful at it.
Not with the allegations. I very much believe these will go the way of the UEFA allegations and the club will be cleared.
But it is the game of perception and long term planning these people are playing. And on the surface they are playing it well. Very well.
Spread a constant stream of innuendo, doubt, narrative about ”cheating” etc. Ensure these messages are constantly - daily, even hourly - repeated by a client media all around the world, and rely on the fact that Coty are between a rock and a hard place on terms of how they can reply.
Protest innocence and the articles are already written, the broadcasts scripted and ready to be filmed :

“City come out fighting, claiming ‘it’s all an elaborate conspiracy’. They’re asking you to believe UEFA and the PL killed Kennedy as well”
“Yesterday MCFC executives issued a shrill denial of the mountain of evidence proclaiming their guilt” with an undertone of “they would say that wouldn’t they, the filthy Muslim bastards”

Say nowt (as now) and the club is damned by its own silence.

I’m not sure what the answer is to be honest. I can only hope that upon our latest exoneration (and it will only be the latest, there will be another set of claims to follow, as sure as eggs is eggs) the club do finally take some kind of action against the mountain of libellous reporting we have had to suffer through.

I can only hope the club has a plan for after we are cleared again. I very much believe they do but what that plan could be, I have no clue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.