PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I've done the first of a series of pieces on my blog about the first group of charges, which are seemingly all connected to the Etihad & Etisalat sponsorships.

Thanks for that, will reread whilst my kids are doing their gym club later this morning. One initial thought though:

Rule B.13 requires all clubs to behave with utmost good faith to the league and the other clubs.

So where does that put the clubs who signed a letter asking for us to be punished immediately, to their own benefit, before the case was heard? Fanciful I know, but wouldn't it be something if we were not charged with a single offence, yet nine other clubs were...

Thanks for that, will reread whilst my kids are doing their gym club later this morning. One initial thought though:

Rule B.13 requires all clubs to behave with utmost good faith to the league and the other clubs.

So where does that put the clubs who signed a letter asking for us to be punished immediately, to their own benefit, before the case was heard? Fanciful I know, but wouldn't it be something if we were not charged with a single offence, yet nine other clubs were...

I’d like to add to that point. If it’s found 2 clubs interviewed a prospective candidate asking if they are willing to charge City. Or that a group of clubs have conspired to bring our downfall & colluded with the media to inflict reputational damage could they be charged?

Spot on. All I can find online is the Premier League declined to comment when they were asked the same question. Without clarity from the PL, the breach by Man Utd not being charged looks like a sham to me. Who does the PL chairperson support? Man Utd.
....and #NeverCenturiansorTrebleWinnersPool.

These two arses of the same cheek demanded and were granted a veto on Masters during the recruitment process.

This was following the resignation of the lady CEO, after a very short period in office, who stated as part of her resignation statement, that some clubs had an unhealthy influence over PL policy and decisions.

Transfer & dippers got their puppet and an attack dog against City.

He'll be gonzo in flames when City win the case,FFP is re ordered and other lap dog clubs realise how they've been had over by the self serving, entitled yanks !!

Fuck em mi Lord, fuck em !!

....and #NeverCenturiansorTrebleWinnersPool.

These two arses of the same cheek demanded and were granted a veto on Masters during the recruitment process.

This was following the resignation of the lady CEO, after a very short period in office, who stated as part of her resignation statement, that some clubs had an unhealthy influence over PL policy and decisions.

Transfer & dippers got their puppet and an attack dog against City.

He'll be gonzo in flames when City win the case,FFP is re ordered and other lap dog clubs realise how they've been had over by the self serving, entitled yanks !!

Fuck em mi Lord, fuck em !!
Transfer = The rags !!

This is true. Etisalat is a bit of a red herring. But it may be a good idea in your articles to go through Etisalat in more detail for those who don't know it so well. A lot of people believed that snazzy youtube exposé, which was all nonsense.

Your sub-stack is an excellent idea, by the way. We should put them in a separate forum here so people can access them when they want to know more about a particular issue arising from the allegations.
Great idea to have a separate forum! Be good to quickly be able to look over something in relation to the charges etc

David Gill is the one opposing him,and we are all know what a upstanding character he is.

Yep swap one corrupt kunt for an even worse one who wants to do us! Gill gets in he will change rules regarding how clubs own % of other clubs and youth players in your clubs you own! Gill is all in it for his team not interested in fair!

Great idea to have a separate forum! Be good to quickly be able to look over something in relation to the charges etc

FAQs maybe, like:

What are the charges?
Do they represent fraud?
If it's fraud why isn't this in a criminal court?
Do the allegations imply breaching FFP?
Are any of the Pl allegations time-barred?
What is Etihad about?
What is Etisalat about?
What is Mancini's contract about?
What is the image rights issue?
How long will it take?
What is likely to happen?

And general background:
When was FFP introduced by UEFA and the PL?
What are UEFA's FFP rules?
What are the PL's FFP rules?
What was the 2014 settlement about?
Why was the club banned from the CL in 2019?
What did CAS say about UEFA's case?

Edit: I could volunteer to make a start on some of them if people think it is a good idea. Would have to be checked by people smarter than me, of course. @Ric , what do you think?

Last edited:
I’d like to add to that point. If it’s found 2 clubs interviewed a prospective candidate asking if they are willing to charge City. Or that a group of clubs have conspired to bring our downfall & colluded with the media to inflict reputational damage could they be charged?
Eight PL clubs signed a public letter to the media demanding we should be sanctioned BEFORE our appeal to CAS and without any investigation by the PL. This is proven collusion yet they have faced no consequences so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.