PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Can somebody post a link to PB's 2 part article about the 115 charges. I can't find it. Thanks

It's not what you think. :)

We had a training session with all partners and managers just outside Paris and, having been married for about 10/20 years each, the partners wanted to go to a show in Paris. So, many taxis and a good few beers in Paris later, we were walking to the Hippopotamus cabaret show (bare-boobed cabaret obviously) and, asking the senior Dutch partner where we were going, he said Hippo po TA mus (tbf that's how you say it in Dutch), rather than Hippo POT amus. Trust me, after a few beers it was funny. 20 partners and managers walking drunk in Paris giggling like schoolgirls stayed with me. Show was fine, but being unmarried, I was more interested in Dutch girl's real available boobs. He was OK, the senior partner, though, took it in good spirits, and let me take a white Opel Manta GTE with black windows and a black sunroof as a company car. Until he actually saw it, then he told me to park it around the corner away from the clients when I was visiting :)
I always think of Reggie Perrin

Suicides, leaking brains, strip clubs, flirting with clients, all-night Amsterdam drinking, testifying at US enquiry, great people, stupid people, learning priority to the right in Holland, flirting with French teachers, trying to get in Danish junior's knickers, inevitably marrying a secretary, taking the world's most beautiful (non-English speaking) coffee girl out for lunch, FDs who testified against the Krays, dating his 6 foot 4 inch daughter, taking the punk receptionist out for lunch, luxury hotels in London, Paris, Munich, Madrid, Milan, LA, NY, Miami, HK, Tokyo, Singapore, Hippopotamus, learning how to spell separate, Sun Tzu, French arseholes, Swiss arseholes, South African arseholes, minuting French board meetings, cricket in Holland, Indonesian secretaries. Just a few. Choose one :)
erm, can we get either Leaking Brains or the Danish Junior please.

When Utd and LFC had their match fixing scandal United's solicitor was on the panel investigating United! He found the club did nothing wrong and never bothered to interview key people because he 'trusted them'. Football hey?

I go into a lot of detail about it in an article I wrote a while back for subscribers to my website:
Now that , my friends , really is cheating !!

If you really want to know, I can DM you. I have tied up the thread for long enough. I could write a book about Hannah, though .....
No mate. Imagination is more fun!
Entertaining post though.
There might be a thread with legs on 'what happened when I was abroad with work' though. I'm sure there are a number of us that could contribute to that.

Suicides, leaking brains, strip clubs, flirting with clients, all-night Amsterdam drinking, testifying at US enquiry, great people, stupid people, learning priority to the right in Holland, flirting with French teachers, trying to get in Danish junior's knickers, inevitably marrying a secretary, taking the world's most beautiful (non-English speaking) coffee girl out for lunch, FDs who testified against the Krays, dating his 6 foot 4 inch daughter, taking the punk receptionist out for lunch, luxury hotels in London, Paris, Munich, Madrid, Milan, LA, NY, Miami, HK, Tokyo, Singapore, Hippopotamus, learning how to spell separate, Sun Tzu, French arseholes, Swiss arseholes, South African arseholes, minuting French board meetings, cricket in Holland, Indonesian secretaries. Just a few. Choose one :)
p05d6znz.jpg
And that was Hippopotamus with their latest single Leaking Brains.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.