PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

On another note, we could welcome another into our little club. The 'breaches' club is getting bigger

Some club owners want a system where there's no chance of relegation, with PSR we've virtually got that, same three clubs coming and going down each season as they can't spend to compete.

• Amid all the growing scrutiny on clubs' spending, the Premier League's Profit and Sustainability Rules have been designed to keep some form of control.
  • The likes of Everton, Manchester City, Chelsea and Nottingham Forest are among the clubs to be sailing dangerously close to the line.
  • Now, GIVEMESPORT has taken a look at every Premier League club's PSR status.
Clickbait nonsense mate. I very much doubt that we're in any danger of failing PSR

I think what is interesting that the PL rules stipulate that they require a statement from a director (or equivalent) of the sponsoring company to say that the deal is at fair market value. In PL terms they want a statement from one plotter that there is no plot!. It may be fair to point out that City and Etihad produced documentary evidence that City performed everything they had been contracted to perform and that Etihad paid what they had agreed to pay. So City don't seem to have a problem. The PL might, though, if it persists with its categorisation of associated parties and deals. The independent regulator may also wish to know why the PL is determined to stop money coming into the game when it is needed quite desperately. But then it might also wish to know why the sustainability of a growing number of clubs is put at risk by points deductions in the name of profitability and sustainability .....
I paid £250 to play at Maine Road in the match prior to Bob Brightwell's testimonial.
I thought it was fair value.
My missus said that I must have been out of my fucking mind.
And she's a lifelong Blue.
All subjective innit?

• Amid all the growing scrutiny on clubs' spending, the Premier League's Profit and Sustainability Rules have been designed to keep some form of control.
  • The likes of Everton, Manchester City, Chelsea and Nottingham Forest are among the clubs to be sailing dangerously close to the line.
  • Now, GIVEMESPORT has taken a look at every Premier League club's PSR status.
I think the figures for City are wrong. They have overstated losses for the period. Quelle surprise! I contacted the writers of the report and told them that I thought their numbers were wrong. Strangely, I have not heard from them.

Our revenues are, in simple terms, derived from...

Match day sales
TV payments
Prize money
Player Sales
Sponsorships/partners
Equity funding subject to FFP/PSR

Does anyone know what percentage of our total revenue is derived from Sponsorship and what percentage of that is from Etihad Airways ?. The PL cartel despise our deal with Etihad and are doing everything they can to illegitimise it. But it may not be that significant as it once was. If we can replace it with a non APT deal and smash the 115 it will business as usual. Onwards and upwards !

Clickbait nonsense mate. I very much doubt that we're in any danger of failing PSR
According to my figures, which are from the published accounts, our aggregate losses over the 3 years to 2022 are £81.9m. That will include the Covid season, where we had no ticket revenue, which would be around £55m.

So that will get added back, along with the normal allowances for spending on youth/women's football, which will be at least £75m, probably more. So we're absolutely in no danger of breaching PSR. It's pure clickbait.

Over the 3 years to 2023 our aggregate profit is just under £125m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.