PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Can anyone explain what this tweet from @projectriver is saying (replies aren't open). To me it's saying that the directors haven't taken a salary from the club (not CFG) since 2014.

When the figures were initially announced by Kieran Maguire, certain journalists were sort of inferring this was a sign of us covering up how we pay directors. That it's been publicly accessible information since 2014 suggests if we are trying to cover anything up then we're not doing very well at it at all.

It won't though the damage has been done. Even after we were cleared by CAS wankers like Jordan are still saying we were guilty. I don't want their love I just want them to get their facts right and at the end shut the fuck up for good if we're cleared. Fans of our rivals will never accept a positive result anyway but fuck them.

What damage has been done? Particular to Ian Wright, who the initial post was about, he seems right on the fence given his choice of words the other night. His opinion and that of many others will be swayed either way by the verdict.

The likes of Jordan, Harris, Delaney etc have made up their minds and when we're cleared then they may as well argue that the earth is flat and that black is white. I don't need everyone to accept the verdict, I'll simply hold the opinion that those who don't accept it are not credible and consequently irrelevant.

What damage has been done? Particular to Ian Wright, who the initial post was about, he seems right on the fence given his choice of words the other night. His opinion and that of many others will be swayed either way by the verdict.

The likes of Jordan, Harris, Delaney etc have made up their minds and when we're cleared then they may as well argue that the earth is flat and that black is white. I don't need everyone to accept the verdict, I'll simply hold the opinion that those who don't accept it are not credible and consequently irrelevant.

It's been incessant negative press for around ten years. That damage. If we are cleared what next? Does anybody think they'll stop? Something else will be dragged up. We all thought the CAS verdict was the end but it wasn't.

It's been incessant negative press for around ten years. That damage. If we are cleared what next? Does anybody think they'll stop? Something else will be dragged up. We all thought the CAS verdict was the end but it wasn't.
Did we? The PL had opened their investigation before the CAS verdict, so we already knew it might not be the end

Citys main lawyer knew it wasnt over and this shit was pending the year later . . . which it was

You're right if we're cleared of breaking the made up rules all we'll have done is bribed the panel in the feeble minds of the Cartels followers.

Let them say what they like, if it makes far more sense, the noise of the braindead will be drowned out by the sensible voices who matter.
if one person says something then gets 20 replies back, that one person sounds wrong, our pr isnt bad,its the overwhelming tide of guilty shaping public opinion, every newspaper has us down as guilty and as city fans we can say what we want, but "we would say innocent wouldn't we "
our owners arent stupid

According to Keegan in the Fail, the 10 clubs who made it clear they were against the proposed EFL deal were:

Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool
Villa, West Ham, Wolves
Forest, Palace and Bournemouth

Speculation they would prefer to take legal action aginst the government re the regulator

The other 10:

City, United, Newcaste, Brighton
Fulham, Brentford, Everton
Luton, Burnley, Sheff United.

The PL is just one big fucking argument at the moment.

According to Keegan in the Fail, the 10 clubs who made it clear they were against the proposed EFL deal were:

Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool
Villa, West Ham, Wolves
Forest, Palace and Bournemouth

Speculation they would prefer to take legal action aginst the government re the regulator

The other 10:

City, United, Newcaste, Brighton
Fulham, Brentford, Everton
Luton, Burnley, Sheff United.

The PL is just one big fucking argument at the moment.

I'm wondering if it's deliberate to cause a split to form the super league. Let's be honest the absolute dross served up by most teams we play a lot more would be in favour now than they were when they first tried it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.