PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Like the old giffer on the rag stand said, City will probably get off but we all know they cheated. That's the retarded mentality of a rag.

That mindset is a product of the reputational damage that the PL and media have inflicted upon City. No logic of 'innocent until proven guilty' has been applied to our situation, to many the official outcome is now irrelevant.

Obviously I sincerely hope we're cleared, but I also hope the response from City is significant in terms of compensation sought for the damage done to the reputation of the club.

The talk that there are senior people in other clubs expecting City to be cleared of charges is interesting as non of the main stream media want to run with it as it’s a bad news story. With our departing COO going to Old Trafford to be CEO this must be coming from United. Radcliffe seems to want a better relationship with City than what’s happened in the past. It’s weird they’ve also voted with City rather than Liverpool on distribution of funds to the football league. The rags want something, I’d hazard a guess it’s our ground whilst the swamp is being demolished.
That’s my thinking too.
I think/hope we see protests from our fans if the club decide to play nice and let them use our ground.
I’ve backed our ownership 100% but if they let that happen I would be giving up my season ticket for starters.
We’ve done it before and the thanks we got was them mocking us at every opportunity.
That banner, “noisy neighbours”, “not in my lifetime” and not to mention the thing this thread is about.
They are the driving force behind these charges.
They want us gone, not just out of the league but out of business.
We’ve played nice, we’ve let things slide which from a business standpoint I understand, I don’t like it but I understand it.
If that was to happen it would be unforgivable imo.

That mindset is a product of the reputational damage that the PL and media have inflicted upon City. No logic of 'innocent until proven guilty' has been applied to our situation, to many the official outcome is now irrelevant.

Obviously I sincerely hope we're cleared, but I also hope the response from City is significant in terms of compensation sought for the damage done to the reputation of the club.
We still have months and months - probably years to face of this tainting.

It’s reached the stage where it pointless watching tv , listening to radio, reading papers or looking online for anything football related.

No idea what options the club has - but doing nothing and waiting for years and years of this shit can’t be the right thing.

Like the old giffer on the rag stand said, City will probably get off but we all know they cheated. That's the retarded mentality of a rag.
Ratboy even said on the overlap “if City get off”
That’s the mindset of everyone else.
Luckily I don’t care what anyone else thinks.
They’re all morons.

The talk that there are senior people in other clubs expecting City to be cleared of charges is interesting as non of the main stream media want to run with it as it’s a bad news story. With our departing COO going to Old Trafford to be CEO this must be coming from United. Radcliffe seems to want a better relationship with City than what’s happened in the past. It’s weird they’ve also voted with City rather than Liverpool on distribution of funds to the football league. The rags want something, I’d hazard a guess it’s our ground whilst the swamp is being demolished.
I hardly think agreeing to the deal package with the EFL has anything to do with siding with City. I’m sure both clubs are not massively arsed. Voting the same as City is not cosying up as a city get no benefit from that deal ???

As for stadium sharing that ain’t happening.

I’m sure Radcliffe will have a cordial relationship with Khaldoon as they know each other from business - but don’t see how the EFL package is a sign we are closer.

They will certainly be hoping we are found guilty - as if we are relegated they won’t have to worry about us for a long time and makes champs league qualification far easier for them.

That’s my thinking too.
I think/hope we see protests from our fans if the club decide to play nice and let them use our ground.
I’ve backed our ownership 100% but if they let that happen I would be giving up my season ticket for starters.
We’ve done it before and the thanks we got was them mocking us at every opportunity.
That banner, “noisy neighbours”, “not in my lifetime” and not to mention the thing this thread is about.
They are the driving force behind these charges.
They want us gone, not just out of the league but out of business.
We’ve played nice, we’ve let things slide which from a business standpoint I understand, I don’t like it but I understand it.
If that was to happen it would be unforgivable imo.
I’d let them have the minihad

I think it's unfair asking a fan to talk about the 115 when in reality 99% don't have the legal capabilities to back the club up. We won't win the emotional argument on this subject in any debate. You could hear what Steve was getting at, he just doesn't have that legal edge to make the hammer blow. Fair play to him though for holding is own.

Next time the Overlap is on Steve should bring Stefan with him.

They will all soon realise they are listening to somebody way and above their pay grade in regards to FFP and have very little response, and then you will have Steve to drop the sauce on the other clubs if need be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.