PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I remember Mancini saying that. I suppose it’s quite possible that the independent panel have contacted him in the meantime but that then begs the question why the PL didn’t. I mean, the person right at the centre of that particular allegation and they didn’t bother to speak to him about it?
I hope they haven’t. It’s not up to the panel to make the PL Case

If City are very confident/certain we will beat the charges, we should be looking a little further ahead to how we quantify the reputational damage we’ve suffered…and what an appropriate compensation for that looks like…

There will be a clause in our PL membership terms covering and precluding this. Sadly

Correct and that has only been written in PSR last year or two them knowing they could do us for it and give us a points deduction for it! It's a bullshit rule! Because all they have to do is ask for a something and we say it ain't relevant for this and they say we still need to look at it, we refuse! There is the none cooperation charge!
Can't see any circumstance where there would be a points deduction for non co-operation. When we are cleared of all charges no sporting advantage will have been secured. Points deductions are only appropriate where a sporting advantage has been attained.

Danny Mills talking sense about FFP on talk sport. Saying let clubs spend whatever an owner wants but to ensure it’s sustainable if it’s outside of FFP rules they need to pay money up front. Basically if you wanf to pay a player 10 million a year and it’s beyond the 70% (or whatever) FFP deem to be a fair amount to avoid clubs spending behind their means you have to escrow the extra to prove you have it. That’s way to simple for the premier league to understand though.

Danny Mills talking sense about FFP on talk sport. Saying let clubs spend whatever an owner wants but to ensure it’s sustainable if it’s outside of FFP rules they need to pay money up front. Basically if you wanf to pay a player 10 million a year and it’s beyond the 70% (or whatever) FFP deem to be a fair amount to avoid clubs spending behind their means you have to escrow the extra to prove you have it. That’s way to simple for the premier league to understand though.
They understand it perfectly. The cartel don't want a level playing field though

some teams need to pay on drip is it around 300 million owed by one club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.