PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The one difficulty we have with the original contract with Al Jazeera is that it was drawn up by Pearce and other City execs. PL could claim we already had the details.
We wouldn't have needed to provide details of Mancini's other jobs under the regs in the years we employed him. So the allegation must be the Al Jaz job was under the table payments from City for the job he was doing at City.

Are all the details reference emails, manager's contracts ,various other details about who did what and why,freely available for scrutiny or have some of our cleverer members hacked City's database.

It was part of the second load of leaks that Der Spiegel released after the CAS case.

Fail to comprehend how stolen , hacked and manipulated e-mails can even be considered in any legal argument , especially when they have come from a convicted blackmailer/criminal , beggars belief that UEFA , CAS and the Premier league have pinned their hopes on such dubious evidence.
But it is a means to an end , it has created negativity around the best run club in europe , desperate times require desperate measures from our two faced , back stabbing competitors.

I stick with my stock reply:

My club have denied the charges, said we're not guilty and say they have irrefutable evidence to prove it.
So unless the PL can prove their accusations against us with hard evidence, there will be no case to answer and we won't be receiving any punishment!

Next subject...
The next subject will be...

115 charges, no smoke without fire.

You only got away with it at CAS because the charges were time barred.

Fail to comprehend how stolen , hacked and manipulated e-mails can even be considered in any legal argument , especially when they have come from a convicted blackmailer/criminal , beggars belief that UEFA , CAS and the Premier league have pinned their hopes on such dubious evidence.
But it is a means to an end , it has created negativity around the best run club in europe , desperate times require desperate measures from our two faced , back stabbing competitors.
Is it because it isn't Court of law, as I agree it seems like fruit of the poisonous tree.

Only 690!
Whatever league they decide to put us in, City would still be able to play in the FA Cup, win that and the following year play in the Europa League. Win that and then qualify for the CL the following season. Become champions league winners whilst still in League One!!
We'd have one of those nightmare fixture runs which we seem to do well in currently.

Rochdale, Madrid, Newport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.