PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I still can’t fucking believe that there wasn’t any leaks. How come every detail around our club false or misleading gets leaked & yet this, not a fucking murmur in 10months.
To be fair to the PL, yep I said that, leading up to the charges we didn’t really know a lot of any detal.

I am not sure that when it come to PSR limits we hear much about anything from official sources what we tend to see is “ experts” who make a huge number of assumptions and when those assumptions don’t play out as expected those “ experts “ tend to join dots and sorry without detailed knowledge it tends to be a major guesswork game

Whereas accountants have us splitting our sides.

1. Welcome to the accounting department, where everybody counts.
2. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
3. What do you call an accountant with an opinion? An auditor.
4. How does Santa’s accountant value his sleigh? The Net Present Value.
5. Why are accountants so cool, calm, and collected? They have strong internal controls.
6. What do you call a trial balance that does not balance? A late night.
7. What do accountants suffer from that ordinary people don’t? Depreciation.
8. They say that two things in life are unavoidable: death and taxes. At least death only happens once!
9. There are two steps to creating a successful accounting business: (1) Don’t tell them everything that you know. (2) [redacted]
10. For every tax problem encountered there is a solution that’s straightforward, uncomplicated, and wrong.

BoBoom.....

1. Welcome to the accounting department, where everybody counts.
2. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
3. What do you call an accountant with an opinion? An auditor.
4. How does Santa’s accountant value his sleigh? The Net Present Value.
5. Why are accountants so cool, calm, and collected? They have strong internal controls.
6. What do you call a trial balance that does not balance? A late night.
7. What do accountants suffer from that ordinary people don’t? Depreciation.
8. They say that two things in life are unavoidable: death and taxes. At least death only happens once!
9. There are two steps to creating a successful accounting business: (1) Don’t tell them everything that you know. (2) [redacted]
10. For every tax problem encountered there is a solution that’s straightforward, uncomplicated, and wrong.

BoBoom.....
QED
An accountant is someone who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.

I think it’s at least partly personal with these fuckers. They had a great little thing going, like a cosy, private club. United, Arsenal, Sky pundits, “Sir Alex” “Harry” etc. It was the best of days and they thought it would go on for ever. City came along and fucked it up for them and they genuinely despise us for it.
You only have to look at them all at the races and at united matches still all over Ferguson. Allardyce is the worst, makes you wonder how many matches his teams threw away when he was in charge. It's absolutely desperate behaviour.

I think they hate us even more that Pep is clearly a highly principled descent human being. So different to the majority that have gone before him in the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.