PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Barca and Madrid at risk. United fined. It does make you wonder if the cabal might try get FFPR to disappear now its no longer in their favour.

Though I expect we're more likely to hear a raise in noise for the super league bullshit

FFP had one purpose, stop Manchester City, it failed. The owners and management at City were ahead of the curve and have set the blueprint on how to buy and manage a football club. The Rags and now Barcelona and Madrid have now fallen foul of the regulations they dreamt up to protect their cartel. The future is blue.
Our softly softly long game approach is now reaping dividends. The CAS ruling was the game changer. I'm convinced that City have drip fed damning financial information on our rivals to UEFA and we're now seeing the cartel beginning to crumble.

It makes you wonder if the screaming silence from City about the appalling treatment of our fans in Istanbul, is linked to these recent events.

For me, if this contributes to the downfall of the elitist clubs who've systematically attempted to destroy our club, every miserable second I spent on that stinking shuttle bus will be worth it.

Don't fuck with City.

A Villa fan friend of mine keeps saying it’s only a matter of time before we are relegated. Keep dreaming bozo!
Bellends. Remember them giving Delph dogs abuse when we went there in the league. Mouthing off about our empty seats and how they’re a bigger club. Went back in the cup and there were about 18 villa fans there

I bet FFP is soon to be scrapped as more and more G14 highly respected clubs will have issues with it. if it cannot really hinder and stop the nouveau riche clubs whats the point hahaha

not like it matters as 90% of clubs have no meaningful money outside the PL in Europe. Saudi cash was much needed imo, but even this mostly arrives to PL clubs.

there are 15-16 clubs in each Spain, Italy, France, Germany who are dreaming to make transfer windows like Aston Villa and thats hardly a crazy one...
and if someone either from abroad or a local wealthy guy would want to help one of those clubs he is getting bad press, charges, FFP danger etc what a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.