PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I never realised this "local club" phenomenon existed until I spoke to a work colleague years ago who told me he was a ManUre supporter, but his local team were Scarborough.

They all want to be emotionally invested in the PL & experience the big CL nights. It's realistically never gonna happen for Scarborough, hence why they choose a big PL team to support, so they can jump on board PL & CL arguments that really have fuck all to do with them.
No youre wrong, to a point. They are looking to fill a void in there lives that comes down to success.
If it was just about filling a PL void why dont more support fulham or palace? Why all united, liverpool and increasingly us?

No they are sad needy pricks who need to fill some empty success space in their lives

I am married to LFC fan whose whole family have supported them for many years, they would be horrified at the nonsense that goes on over on RAWK
Are there sensible (sizeable) Liverpool fan sites out there out of interest that doesn't allow some of the stuff that is de rigueur on rawk?

The action may just be a letter in anticipation of being cleared, the import of which will be “If you so much as hint that our exoneration is not kosher, we will be down on you like a ton of bricks.”
“It‘s a bad day for football“ is strictly verboten.
Alternatively, this may be a complete load of bollocks and the kangaroo court starts soon.
I see the same pattern. If there are rumours that we are prepping with the PL to allow them not to look like clueless corrupt shits, then it makes sense to lay the ground in this way innadvance, to maximise the vindication/avoid rubbishing of it in the public facing forums.

You take advantage to build trust and capital when you are in the driving seat.

There are two or three things pointing in the same direction here...so I'm feeling it's on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.