PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s got RAWK rattled.

That said though, anything can be said online and gain legs. Let’s wait for the official line to come out.
You made me look... This made my day...

"go back to the EFL, taking all the money with us. If Liverpool, Utd & Arsenal walked away from the Premier League, that's the TV money gone too, the rest of the PL would jump ship like the rats they are."

Delusional, la.

Ashamed to say I got over excited at the “seen em off” online twatery today and we’ve seen them off rumours. Forgetting what a pile of crap the twitteratteri is. Mates who support all and sundry slamming me still. I remind them I was chased around Surrey docks by Millwall fans in my replica shirt in the good old 3rd division days. Whatever happens I don’t give a fuck, proper fan of 55years and the last ten joyous years will not be taken away regardless. City going down with a billion in the bank and records a plenty.

It is odd ,I agree, but then at the same time I don't think Masters is anywhere near smart enough to have used that word deliberately. More likely he's just a bit clueless as to how to answer the question put to him and that happened to be the word he chose which loads of us are now reading too much into.

Realise I've posted a couple of fairly negative posts on here today in terms of not getting over excited. Hopefully something concrete comes out soon and it turns out there is something to the multiple pieces of noise, but right now imo that's all it is.
So basically you're a pessimist, fair play...

How many board meetings would have been held since February 2023 and which topic would be pretty high up on the agenda?
Having spent a depressing amount of my life in board meetings, as I suspect is the same for you HCU, at best they’re getting a 5 minute rundown from Cliff for the CFG combined to make more time for something from the Waitrose finest collection.

I’d be shocked if the NED’s know anymore about the case than most people on here do as ultimately it’s not relevant for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.