PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I have read the FAQ and every post on this thread and your Twitter offerings since you started going on Talksport.

I know you're not on there to defend City you're on there to self promote.

The reason I thought you might defend City is that I thought you were a City fan.

When it came to discuss City on that show today, Jordan understood what was required of him (to stick the boot in) and he had you on toast.

As I now know you're not on to defend City, I'll pass next time you announce on Twitter and Bluemoon that "I'm on Talksport" today.
Wow some anger

I have read the FAQ and every post on this thread and your Twitter offerings since you started going on Talksport.

The reason I thought you might defend City is that I thought you were a City fan.

When it came to discuss City on that show today, Jordan understood what was required of him (to stick the boot in) and he had you on toast.

As I now know you're not on to defend City, I'll pass next time you announce on Twitter and Bluemoon that "I'm on Talksport" today.
If he was just there to do City's bidding he wouldn't be credible. I look forward to his appearances on there, his interpretations of ffp, etc allow the layman to understand what is going on.

FFS Jordan wiped the floor with Stefan.

Stefan is too slow to think and react in a real time environment.

I hope he doesn't go on again to 'defend' us because let's be honest he's no match for that fast talking **** Jordan.

Can't agree with that summary.

White was as usual stirring with his "What about City..." shtick.
Jordan running his mouth with his usual vindictive bias.
Stefan calmly saying he's entitled to his opinion while putting him right on matters of fact.

I'm glad Stefan goes on. While he isn't there to defend City, he does provide expertise and insight as well as facts.

Last edited:

Objective information is the important thing most fans get from him.
I think you are after a mark Goldbridge character.

What was it you were expecting ? He only goes on and states facts while Jordan looks for clickbait. Fact is we are accused of fraud,there are 115 charges, there is nothing to argue.

I’m not on to defend City and not sure why you think I would. In any event, City have been accused of fraud and cooking the books. If you don’t understand that, you should read the FAQ
TBF you might as well have just sent Jordan the FAQs, debating is irrelevant.

When it comes to City it just feels like a pantomime double act, not your fault, I hope they pay you well.

What was it you were expecting ? He only goes on and states facts while Jordan looks for clickbait. Fact is we are accused of fraud,there are 115 charges, there is nothing to argue.
I'm expecting quick obvious responses to Simon Jordan's loud interjections. Embarrassing performance, no wonder they keep asking him back on, it makes they're job of belittling our club so much easier.

Yawn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.