PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I absolutely fucking despise the way that trash publications put things ‘in quotes’ likes that in headlines in an attempt to create shock and grab attention. It’s cheap and spineless.
Once you understand that their sole purpose is just to get clicks, which then gives them data tat they then sell on to advertisers which makes them money you don’t bother clicking or if you do never accept cookies

Once you understand that their sole purpose is just to get clicks, which then gives them data tat they then sell on to advertisers which makes them money you don’t bother clicking or if you do never accept cookies

It amazes me that the click bait ads still work. The sooner the arse falls out of that the better.

Once again influence simply cannot happen, however the panel rule they have to show ironclad legal reasoning for the decision that they came too and because the red tops pet press really really want them to be guilty just aint gonna cut it.
I admire your naivety, personally I think we'll be found guilty of most charges with scant evidence just like UEFA's independent panel, it'll be buried under the red-top outrage to disassemble Manchester City and ten year bans.

I admire your naivety, personally I think we'll be found guilty of most charges with scant evidence just like UEFA's independent panel, it'll be buried under the red-top outrage to disassemble Manchester City and ten year bans.
You will catch a few with that.

In theory, three month hearing,three month deliberation and the potential of appeal either way,so it's a fair way off unfortunately.

Here is a question. If one of the allegations is proven to the satisfaction of the IP, can the club appeal that one finding, or is the appeal for the judgment as a whole or even a completely new review of all the evidence for all the allegations.

I suppose I am asking if the club can appeal a non-cooperation finding in the hope it gets reversed but at the risk that some of the other allegations get opened up again?

Just the things that their desciples want to be fed.
Facts and actual news are ignored both by the media and it's willingly biased cultish followers.
Forever claiming a new update when we know there can't be , if found guilty..... for the millionth time and one even had an image of Pep behind bars on the update headline. How can that be allowed utterly ridiculous.

Here is a question. If one of the allegations is proven to the satisfaction of the IP, can the club appeal that one finding, or is the appeal for the judgment as a whole or even a completely new review of all the evidence for all the allegations.

I suppose I am asking if the club can appeal a non-cooperation finding in the hope it gets reversed but at the risk that some of the other allegations get opened up again?
Good question for Stefan maybe, get the impression Khaldoon wants total exoneration and will fight this as long as it takes even though Pep wants a quick resolution.
In a recent interview with Talkshite, Parish from the Palace was being goaded into revealing other clubs opinion on the case which he rebuffed but did reveal he had an option to go to the high court with a manager issue he had so that could be again a possibility but don't really know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.