PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I’m already seeing biased reporting on the Leicester verdict.
Sky saying Leicester have gotten away with it on a ‘technicality’
No, they shouldn’t have even been charged in the first place.
Under the premier league rules, their rules, Leicester was outside their remit.
And this is how it will be reported when hopefully all our charges are thrown out,it will be twisted to a narrative of us getting off on a technicality,oh and the fall back of non cooperation so we are guilty..

Last edited:
I’m booking the day off when it’s announced for City. Multi screened, Twitter, YouTube, Radio, Rawk, Cafe, Sky.

I don’t think I will make it through the bouts of severe self pleasuring watching years of delusion and entitlement come crashing down on the mindless baboons and half empty brains powered by sausage rolls and Carling in Scouse Land and Stretford. I can only feel bad for the abused wives that will follow.

Don’t think there’ll be enough alcohol to contain me.
I’ll break my own record for the amount of wanks in a day. It’s already high!

You’ve hit the nail on the head. Who are the Premier League? If it isn’t Man City, Everton, Newcastle, Forest, Chelsea, Leicester, Wolves, etc. who the fuck is it?
Just like two clubs get to vet the prospective CEO. So the propaganda that comes out of the “premier league” is purely the three red shirt clubs plus Spuds? What other conclusion can we reach.
Absolutely, it's rotten to the core.

Last edited:
You’ve hit the nail on the head. Who are the Premier League? If it isn’t Man City, Everton, Newcastle, Forest, Chelsea, Leicester, Wolves, etc. who the fuck is it?
Just like two clubs get to vet the prospective CEO. So the propaganda that comes out of the “premier league” is purely the three red shirt clubs plus Spuds? What other conclusion can we reach.
Who is signing off the PL press statements which are aimed at undermining the decision by an independent panel? Are we supposed to believe that the other 19 clubs all think Leicester should be hammered for investing in their club. Leicester do fantastic work in their local community. What right do other clubs have to pass judgement on them? This PSR fiasco is a disgrace.

The PL should be "surprised and disappointed" at their own ineptitude and promising to fix whatever is internally wrong so that money, effort and reputation aren't wasted again. (This money and effort should instead be going into getting more people playing)

Masters if responsible should be stepping down in disgrace.

A new appointment should be voted in by a majority of clubs.

And the new appointment should drop any existing cases so they can work towards the future where each member is equally treated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.