PL Ipswich Town (h) post match thread

We were ploding along, the penalty definately shook off the malaise and then we dominated.

A good win

Easy win in first gear. Ipswich worked hard and some beat passing at times but they will find it hard work in this league.

Thought Savinho was great first half, Doku worked hard and Rico did well bar his miss.

Haaland excellent and thought Akanji was too.

GVwiwEMWMAAE-h_
i want this shirt

Don't murder me but I didn't think the ref was that bad.

He was correct in booking Grealish and Dias from what I could see.

The biggest thing he got wrong was the possible penalty for Ipswich. But so did VAR as usual.
Delap got away with quite a lot, not surprising he’s had injury issues, few opponents too I reckon.

Don't murder me but I didn't think the ref was that bad.

He was correct in booking Grealish and Dias from what I could see.

The biggest thing he got wrong was the possible penalty for Ipswich. But so did VAR as usual.
No complaints for the Dias decision.

We were fortunate with the Savinho decision.

Not a cat’s chance in hell that Jack dived, think the ref was ‘evening up’ on the Savinho decision. Piss poor decision by the ref imo. Not saying it was a pen but it wasn’t a dive either.

A couple of their players but most noticeably Delap got away with repeated ridiculous fouling.

The length of time he took to do anything for our penalty was bizarre, and fuck me how many times did he need to look at the replays. Gave the vibe that he was desperately searching for a reason NOT to give us the pen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.